FL Boost in HQ - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FL Boost in HQ

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by robmurphy View Post
    OK WBS, all good. We both hope things will improve and we both do what we think is best.

Let's remain peers, not enemies. After all, it's just a game.

Rob (aka Sheldon Cooper)
    I don't see anyone as an enemy on a forum over a game, I'm just a person who will discuss anything. Have a good day man.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Gree just took a mulligan, what's the big deal,lol.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by robmurphy View Post
    What makes you think (as you say) I ignore the corrupt mess of GREEs business model. I've made the point, often and clearly, that some people take action, some people just talk.

I take action.

Perhaps posting here in a civilized way is an action. You resort to whining about "american whiners"..go figure. What my nationality has to do with me being upset by this deceptive and cowardly act of gree, who once again changed the before establish goals mid-stream, I don't know.

Lastly, rather ironic you called out americans and insuate we suffer from a syndrome named after europeans. Classic!

--Pesky americans, all we do is gripe, complain, and try to force our will upon the world, Yes one must rant to stop the injustice of it! Be like the Europeans, they take it with chin up whilst toeing the line.

Stereotype much??
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 06-20-2016 at 12:43 PM.
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hupernikomen View Post
    Perhaps posting here in a civilized way is an action. You resort to whining about "american whiners"..go figure. What my nationality has to do with me being upset by this deceptive and cowardly act of gree, who once again changed the before establish goals mid-stream, I don't know.

Lastly, rather ironic you called out americans and insuate we suffer from a syndrome named after europeans. Classic!

--Pesky americans, all we do is gripe, complain, and try to force our will upon the world, Yes one must rant to stop the injustice of it! Be like the Europeans, they take it with chin up whilst toeing the line.

Stereotype much??
    Erm.......OK.....thank you for your contribution.....
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 06-20-2016 at 12:43 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Gree just took a mulligan, what's the big deal,lol.
    I think gree has used way too many mulligans. Now they are just throwing the ball by hand while hoping no one is looking.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Actually they don't care if anyone is looking anymore. I've heard that teams with the same boosts are showing different boost percentages also after the changes. Typical gree. I guess good news is that my team fared on the positive side of that, but I'd rather it be correct anyways. I hate giving valid excuses for why we won, so used to hearing all the invalid ones.

Banned
    Post Count
    Actually they don't care if anyone is looking anymore. I've heard that teams with the same boosts are showing different boost percentages also after the changes. Typical gree. I guess good news is that my team fared on the positive side of that, but I'd rather it be correct anyways. I hate giving valid excuses for why we won, so used to hearing all the invalid ones.

I think in all respects the majority of players know that top teams win because they spend more than other teams. I don't think many believe that top teams have to cheat or strategize to win.

I think everyone can agree that if players spend gold to get to a bonus that gree puts out they should be able to keep that bonus unless it's stated beforehand that it's temporary. Otherwise I believe it is theft and immoral business practice.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It's the number two team that I was refering to, not the other teams. I'm sure that deep down they do know, but don't want to admit.

Banned
    Post Count
    It's the number two team that I was refering to, not the other teams. I'm sure that deep down they do know, but don't want to admit.
    I think the top 2 teams have been one big happy married couple in MW there's always bickering going on lol.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    And if playing golf, on every hole the greenkeepers came along and chopped your ball up, or as your on the green they decide at that moment to change the pin position. Or maybe when the competition is over the person tallying your results gets your handicap wrong and therefore wrongly calculates your score. Would you just take it without saying anything?
    I would , but I'm a golf tragic anyway, been a gold free player since I started and not complaining as its Fun ( sometimes frustrating,like golf) and i'm sure thats why 95% play it, addictive at least
    please add
    135 747 360
    405 337 287
    642 678 716

MARINES 381 126 987 is always looking for active members who have groupme regardless of level. Set to open so come and join. Thanks.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddo.MiCRO View Post
    I would , but I'm a golf tragic anyway, been a gold free player since I started and not complaining as its Fun ( sometimes frustrating,like golf) and i'm sure thats why 95% play it, addictive at least
    Comically I enjoy it more gold free. I only do a few of the events. Maybe one battle in FL and WD but because I'm not losing real cash I don't get as annoyed..

As for golf, I was just at that level were you have to take it a little seriously.. So I tried to divide my "seriousness" between Saturday competitions and then friendly banter during the week. But now working and living in London killed my time.. No time during the week and I think the wife would kill me if I disappeared in Saturday's, and I don't think I can justify the membership fees over here

Post Count
    I confess that I actually like playing for free as well. When I first started to play I'd log in and get pissed off that my base was decimated, that lasted a month or so then I realized that I would never catch up to those doing it so I never bothered to try. I'd buy the odd building but a few years ago I decided to stop rebuilding any money building that was raided, granted the darn game resets them because of the lag and me swiping across my base but I don't bother to reset any intentionally.

In any event that is the purpose of the game, to get you all worked up so that you spend to get even. Once you get over that 'feature' the game can be more enjoyable. All these piss off inducing 'glitches' and bait and switches might actually be intentional to some degree to keep your blood pressure up and the spend light on, though the gree-nius who 'thought' that one up miscalculated monumentally as that opened up the door to uncontested refunds and an interesting way of playing for 'free'.

Back then there was lots of peer pressure in the factions to spend, and commit to a serious time commitment. Factions are the best part of this game but we had a couple of players who were way to serious, tried to fracture the faction and ultimately caused a split. At that point I said to myself that the fun was gone and I started to just set up my own faction with the players I had already created. And like HR I only do a couple of WD's and I stopped doing FL a long time ago.

I find the most fun is playing down in the lowest levels with my 'new' factions where spending isn't as critical or even necessary and where strategy actually makes the game fun again.
    Last edited by Agent Orange; 06-23-2016 at 06:08 AM.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Banned
    Post Count
    The pressure or the feeling to compete left a long time ago. Like you guys it is not bad playing for free, some of the glitches and lag get annoying but there is no reason to care about stats or participation anymore. Bring in a top 250-300 with barely any participation shows how far down this game has come. Now I just Cadillac log in once or twice a day to collect money and uograde a money building. My one thing I still go for is iph even though it's useless but I want to get as many buildings to 20 as I can before game shuts down or I quit for good.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Comically I enjoy it more gold free. I only do a few of the events. Maybe one battle in FL and WD but because I'm not losing real cash I don't get as annoyed..

As for golf, I was just at that level were you have to take it a little seriously.. So I tried to divide my "seriousness" between Saturday competitions and then friendly banter during the week. But now working and living in London killed my time.. No time during the week and I think the wife would kill me if I disappeared in Saturday's, and I don't think I can justify the membership fees over here

I'm with HR AO WBS
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "