FL Boost in HQ

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FL Boost in HQ

Lurker
    Post Count

FL Boost in HQ

What happened to the FL boost in the HQ and why is it reduced?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Mark, they figured you'll lose the same at any percentage

Banned
    Post Count
    This game is meant for the whales and their blubber.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    This game is meant for the whales and their blubber.
    Not write so often here but this is redicilus faction have working several weeks to get this and boom it's gone and all gold with it, same as with equipment played 5 years with gold....but now gold free and PH what is meant with that? More equal? Gree is fantastic and a war game that is more equal have never heard about that if it was that he meant so NO GOLD AND NO UNDERSTANDING FOR THIS

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Daylight Robbery!
    This needs to be changed back before FL or I see me done!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by micke View Post
    Not write so often here but this is redicilus faction have working several weeks to get this and boom it's gone and all gold with it, same as with equipment played 5 years with gold....but now gold free and PH what is meant with that? More equal? Gree is fantastic and a war game that is more equal have never heard about that if it was that he meant so NO GOLD AND NO UNDERSTANDING FOR THIS

I have played since before factions also, I was never a huge spender it I bought a vault or truckload now and ten because it was worth trying and competing. But now everything has become worthless and meaningless, stats don't matter, money is useless, ltq' safe mostly worthless. Without gold you have nothing to play for.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Absolute disgrace !!
    there should only be Two actions here....
    1/ Return the boost to what it has always been and advertised as.
    2/ Implement new boost but RETURN ALL GOLD SPEND TO ACHIEVE THIS BOOST.
    let the players decide if it is worth the investment for the "new 20%" they didn't spend the gold for that boost.
    It's unethical
    It's an insult and disrespectful to those who invest in this game and PAY YOUR WAGES!

You are going to see masses of complaint both to GREE and APPLE/GOOGLE.
    You are going to see many paying customers(including the top tier of gold buyers) quit game or quit buying gold.

Hightower let's hear your view and the resoning behind this,if the programming unbalanced the game then SORT IT AND RETURN WHAT HAS BEEN USED FOR A FLAWED PRODUCT.

Post Count
    I don't see any rebalancing in regards to the cost of resources needed to upgrade buildings? Wonder why not?

I wonder if everyone would be as upset if Hightower would call this move what it is instead of lying about the reasoning?
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Refund requests will be in droves. Baffles me sometimes how they think screwing the playerbase is a good idea financially. Hq just went from meaningful to meaningless. I will not spend another nugget on collect logs. Thanks gree for saving me so much time and money on this one.
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hupernikomen View Post
    Refund requests will be in droves. Baffles me sometimes how they think screwing the playerbase is a good idea financially. Hq just went from meaningful to meaningless. I will not spend another nugget on collect logs. Thanks gree for saving me so much time and money on this one.
    Be careful as you said the "R" word, I just got off of a ban for saying that nasty word. I do agree with you as I think there will be many requests for those things to come. Gree is nothing more than a heartless thief.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Be careful as you said the "R" word, I just got off of a ban for saying that nasty word. I do agree with you as I think there will be many requests for those things to come. Gree is nothing more than a heartless thief.
    Welcome back .. thought it might have been for good

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Most of the posters complaining in this room are American. America is undoubtedly the most litigious country in the Western Hemisphere.

Why don't you all stop *****ing about what GREE are or are not doing, get of your backsides and go and find out if these actions are illegal.

If they are, do something about it

If they're not, STFU or quit

Whiners whine, doers do

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by robmurphy View Post
    Most of the posters complaining in this room are American. America is undoubtedly the most litigious country in the Western Hemisphere.

Why don't you all stop *****ing about what GREE are or are not doing, get of your backsides and go and find out if these actions are illegal.

If they are, do something about it

If they're not, STFU or quit

Whiners whine, doers do

You can start the walk by stop reading posters posts that you deem as whining. It seems as if you think whining as players bringing to the forefront problems in the game. Wouldn't you want new players to know what type of game they are playing? Wouldn't you want new players to know that spending your money on modern war is a huge risk? Wouldn't you want new players to know that gree doesn't care about the quality of the game and to always expect problems? You see it as whining, some may consider it exposing problems and informing new players.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    spending your money on modern war is a huge risk?
    A huge risk? What are you talking about? This is a pay-to-play app' not Wall Street.

There's no 'risk'. You can't win anything tactile. You're not putting your life savings into Apple shares.

It's a hobby, like golf. Is selecting the colour of your tee's a huge risk? (the answer is no.....)

Stop pretending you care for new gamers or the 'little people'. You're upset because one again, for the bazillionth time, something bad has happened to you in this game you can't walk away from

Stockholm Syndrome?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    And if playing golf, on every hole the greenkeepers came along and chopped your ball up, or as your on the green they decide at that moment to change the pin position. Or maybe when the competition is over the person tallying your results gets your handicap wrong and therefore wrongly calculates your score. Would you just take it without saying anything?
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 06-18-2016 at 03:58 AM.