GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: FL Boost in HQ

Hybrid View

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post

I would like to know how you are helping make the game better?
    I'm just a medium sized fish in a big pond.

In game, I have played in every event (working properly or glitched) for the past 4+ years. I think in some small way, participation keeps this game from imploding. So perhaps I help a little that way.

Outside of the game, I contribute more than you could guess, but I don't need to (or want to) expand on that.

You don't spend money and complain through a mechanism that doesn't work. I'd say you do, at best, nothing to help this game.

But hey, that's just my perspective. I just can't stand negativity.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by robmurphy View Post
    I'm just a medium sized fish in a big pond.

In game, I have played in every event (working properly or glitched) for the past 4+ years. I think in some small way, participation keeps this game from imploding. So perhaps I help a little that way.

Outside of the game, I contribute more than you could guess, but I don't need to (or want to) expand on that.

You don't spend money and complain through a mechanism that doesn't work. I'd say you do, at best, nothing to help this game.

But hey, that's just my perspective. I just can't stand negativity.

I have played just as long as you have Rob. We just perceive business ethics differently and reward or punish differently. I still like the game as to why I still play and post. I don't like the company running it. The only way to help gree right now is by spending. They have listened very little to what the player base has said. You see it as negativity because gree is putting out shoddy programming, some People view it as constructive criticism or down right get your act together.

The majority of the upset players are ones who have played a very long time and have put in a lot of time into the game and money. Maybe you have spent time helping outside of the game, where has it gotten MW? It hasn't gotten better in at least 1.5 years overall.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have played just as long as you have Rob. We just perceive business ethics differently and reward or punish differently. I still like the game as to why I still play and post. I don't like the company running it. The only way to help gree right now is by spending. They have listened very little to what the player base has said. You see it as negativity because gree is putting out shoddy programming, some People view it as constructive criticism or down right get your act together.

The majority of the upset players are ones who have played a very long time and have put in a lot of time into the game and money. Maybe you have spent time helping outside of the game, where has it gotten MW? It hasn't gotten better in at least 1.5 years overall.
    What I do outside either helps or it doesn't. Time will tell

What do you suggest? A gold boycott?

Logically that would work, but emotionally it seems unlikely to ever happen, and GREE know that.

If Stephen, Mike, Phil and all the other beasts proposed it, I'd support it and try to rally support.

You cannot argue that fact that just complaining will do nothing to improve the situation.

Why don't you step up and help make a change?

Banned
    Post Count
    What I do outside either helps or it doesn't. Time will tell

What do you suggest? A gold boycott?

Logically that would work, but emotionally it seems unlikely to ever happen, and GREE know that.

If Stephen, Mike, Phil and all the other beasts proposed it, I'd support it and try to rally support.

You cannot argue that fact that just complaining will do nothing to improve the situation.

Why don't you step up and help make a change?
    Continuing to feed them money could be argued as a big reason they are not fixing anything? Nothing players do will help, unless they fire the developers and get serious about their customer service the game will continue to sink and the whales will continue to spend.

Do I think a boycott would work, I think it could, unless gree decides to shut the game down for good instead. I think it cannot be argued that thinking positive about this game will help either as gree has continually shown its true colors of screwing the player base.

The players have given gree free advice and things to make the game better for years, has free listened?
    I help by not spending and by bringing up prormsvwithin the game. If you feel led to to help gree on your free time that is your choice and I wish you luck.

I thought gree started getting serious about its problems with player mids, then they would get booted. Then Hightower comes and seems to communicate more, that isn't helping the games problems but it does help to see some sort of communication in forums. But I don't know if he isn't allowed to say why they screw players over, or if he's part of it. I don't know.

You can't even read more than 4 reviews anymore on the game as they are all negative but truthful. Gree needs a whole new image and s whole new company name.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Continuing to feed them money could be argued as a big reason they are not fixing anything? Nothing players do will help, unless they fire the developers and get serious about their customer service the game will continue to sink and the whales will continue to spend.

Do I think a boycott would work, I think it could, unless gree decides to shut the game down for good instead. I think it cannot be argued that thinking positive about this game will help either as gree has continually shown its true colors of screwing the player base.

The players have given gree free advice and things to make the game better for years, has free listened?
    I help by not spending and by bringing up prormsvwithin the game. If you feel led to to help gree on your free time that is your choice and I wish you luck.

I thought gree started getting serious about its problems with player mids, then they would get booted. Then Hightower comes and seems to communicate more, that isn't helping the games problems but it does help to see some sort of communication in forums. But I don't know if he isn't allowed to say why they screw players over, or if he's part of it. I don't know.

You can't even read more than 4 reviews anymore on the game as they are all negative but truthful. Gree needs a whole new image and s whole new company name.
    OK WBS, all good. We both hope things will improve and we both do what we think is best.

Let's remain peers, not enemies. After all, it's just a game.

Rob (aka Sheldon Cooper)

Banned
    Post Count
    OK WBS, all good. We both hope things will improve and we both do what we think is best.

Let's remain peers, not enemies. After all, it's just a game.

Rob (aka Sheldon Cooper)
    I don't see anyone as an enemy on a forum over a game, I'm just a person who will discuss anything. Have a good day man.