GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Handling user comms regarding glitches

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Handling user comms regarding glitches

Hi

Just thought i would show you how a different company handles a bug that allows users to take advantage of the game.
    They have a notifications section within the game that allow players to check announcements. In this case they used this entry to post the details. It means that all players (not just forum folk) see what has happened and what is being done.
    MW does have a news section, and it appears to have tabs .. Comms could be provided in a much more effective way within this. No popup screens, just an historical list of Company to Players communications

Post Count
    Wow, makes me want to nuke all this gree crap and play that game. Makes perfect sense to post to an in app news page as opposed to hunting through forums that aren't even well supported……

Granted my gut feeling is that folks like HT are getting shafted by their managers and that is where the real issues are within the company which is why I've always felt that the project manager or their higher level bosses need to get the boot. Granted it's gone past the point of no return IMHO.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    That's a great idea. But there's one big floor. If you cannot log in how you going to see it lol not that there are many ppl locked out the game of course. Gree only has a few tickets on the lockout lol.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levelhead View Post
    That's a great idea. But there's one big floor. If you cannot log in how you going to see it lol not that there are many ppl locked out the game of course. Gree only has a few tickets on the lockout lol.
    lol .. although if an app gets to the stage where it can't be opened, I would normally advise the "don't use this app" option and delete

Post Count
    The punishment for that exploit is much more harsh than getting banned. I really wish GREE would handle account bans more conservatively especially if they refuse all appeals of the ban. GREE should do the same thing. You don't get banned but they take back the cash and or units if you can't pay back the cash.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    interesting that this has been moved to Off Topic even thou i'm using it to make a comparison to how things could be handled in modern war.

Why??

Post Count
    Because the truth hurts….
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Banned
    Post Count
    I think gree is getting fed up with posters calling them out on their problems. They think it affects new players.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    See this useful tidbit probably never made it to the eyes of someone that can make a difference. Shame that it is though of as being OT...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    See this useful tidbit probably never made it to the eyes of someone that can make a difference. Shame that it is though of as being OT...
    I think we know who moved it. Thank you for your information HR, you have even a great help.