GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This new event is.....

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count

This new event is.....

Name of the game: finish the sentence "this new event is....."
    Absolutely trash because not only did it fail in MW, but bosses are too hard to even consider spending gold on and it's a waste of time to do anything else than just your syndicate daily goals. The prizes are absolute garbage until you get to a boss that requires more gold than most bosses in a regular EB would cost to take down as well.
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Post Count
    I hate it. I'm shooting for 75 kills but that seems like a fantasy run.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Absolutely horrible. Regular epic boss was so much better.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Between the triple ltq's, this eb, impossible box event, and these stupid consumable items, I've lost track of 4 years of progress and I'm not sure I've gotten a prize in days. I'm not even exaggerating. In the last 4 days I've lost more interest in this game than I ever have. I don't even know what my real stats are right now.

Post Count
    Yeah these items make it hard to see what your true stats are but they are fun.

Players who blew gold in crates lost their advantage quick because this raw stat explosion benefited those whose mods are good.

I like the idea of temp items but they can do so much more with them. Make them more expensive, maybe introduce temp mods and such. I think Dippy always talked about that idea.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Since they introducing this format in MW the boss is dead. Left only EB now for do 150 goal.

More time to spend irl anyway but no gold for sure for me.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They killed the lock box event for me in October last year, as it became impossible to complete for a reasonable price. Then the ltq as the energy raised pretty sharply and impossible (read too expensive), then the Raid boss with the new format where you can't farm, and weapon drops are useless. And now this... They show the old players the door in a very nice way as what we used to fight for are of no importance any longer. I've gone from around two vaults a month to one each second month, how about you guys?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I don't know what the issue is. My level 40 is sitting at #1 rank with 15 mins left. Quit chasing stats and the game will be more enjoyable

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I only used my free gold (once) to help my syndicate get that darn day1 goal completed faster.
    I am used to this hardcore nonsense from MW, and will not kill myself to be number 1.
    Just treat it like the regular epic boss, and you won't stress out.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubby1113 View Post
    I don't know what the issue is. My level 40 is sitting at #1 rank with 15 mins left. Quit chasing stats and the game will be more enjoyable
    I bet you got blitzed and lost your #1 rank didn't you?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaggard View Post
    I bet you got blitzed and lost your #1 rank didn't you?
    No sir. Got first and only had to kill 5 bosses. My other 10 accounts got second with 5 bosses

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Yeah these items make it hard to see what your true stats are but they are fun.

Players who blew gold in crates lost their advantage quick because this raw stat explosion benefited those whose mods are good.

I like the idea of temp items but they can do so much more with them. Make them more expensive, maybe introduce temp mods and such. I think Dippy always talked about that idea.
    back in my day, all explosives were consumable. those were different, simpler times.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    back in my day, all explosives were consumable. those were different, simpler times.
    True, but back then the grasping hand didn't constantly try to shake every last penny out of the players. Dumping the health reset is a giant step backwards. Gree can't seem to get it into their heads that players (except the 1%'ers) aren't going to max out the credit card for their benefit.

I started playing CoC earlier this year, and was surprised and delighted to find you can be awarded the premium game currency for pretty mundane actions. Clash is apparently the most successful game ever created, and has become so by not treating players like cattle to be milked dry. The company won't be listed on any stock market either because they know pressure from investors for a fat return means they'd have to begin milking players. There's a lesson or two there if Gree care to listen.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That is an excellent question. One that should be addressed, but it won't.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    True, but back then the grasping hand didn't constantly try to shake every last penny out of the players. Dumping the health reset is a giant step backwards. Gree can't seem to get it into their heads that players (except the 1%'ers) aren't going to max out the credit card for their benefit.

I started playing CoC earlier this year, and was surprised and delighted to find you can be awarded the premium game currency for pretty mundane actions. Clash is apparently the most successful game ever created, and has become so by not treating players like cattle to be milked dry. The company won't be listed on any stock market either because they know pressure from investors for a fat return means they'd have to begin milking players. There's a lesson or two there if Gree care to listen.
    Same here. CoC is far more enjoyable than this abomination.