Too many 24 (23) hour ILTQs

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Too many 24 (23) hour ILTQs

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Too many 24 (23) hour ILTQs

IPassButter, the problem here is that these events are disrupting our lives with something new every day at the same time. Europe starts around midnight, so they lose sleep. I'm Eastern USA, and the quests start at dinner time....every day!

Last week we had a set of 2 quests followed by a set of 4 quests, this means that every day we have a disruption. At least with a 3 or 4 day quest, we can use our energy up when its convienent and enjoy dinner, (or sleep) at least most of the time.

Please stop with the constant 24 hour quests.
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 06-14-2016 at 09:44 AM.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    IPassButter, the problem here is that these events are disrupting our lives with something new every day at the same time. Europe starts around midnight, so they lose sleep. I'm Eastern USA, and the quests start at dinner time....every day!

Last week we had a set of 2 quests followed by a set of 4 quests, this means that every day we have a disruption. At least with a 3 or 4 day quest, we can use our energy up when its confident and enjoy dinner, (or sleep) at least most of the time.

I just do normal and ignore Heroic as you need tooooooo many gems to finish it
    Current LTQ
    9/20 takes about 1k energy
    10/20 takes 1k energy
    11/10 takes 1k+ energy
    see the pattern....

just the last 10 levels of heroic will need about 15k+ energy to complete

even if a player has +10 energy (which 99% of players DO NOT) that is only 13,800 and if they started with 2k in their tank, then they have 15,800 to complete an ILTQ that needs about 22k+

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    I just do normal and ignore Heroic as you need tooooooo many gems to finish it
    Current LTQ
    9/20 takes about 1k energy
    10/20 takes 1k energy
    11/10 takes 1k+ energy
    see the pattern....

just the last 10 levels of heroic will need about 15k+ energy to complete

even if a player has +10 energy (which 99% of players DO NOT) that is only 13,800 and if they started with 2k in their tank, then they have 15,800 to complete an ILTQ that needs about 22k+
    I have plus 11 and wouldn't finish without gems . But I'm not using gems for 5 rounds so i stopped

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post

Last week we had a set of 2 quests followed by a set of 4 quests, this means that every day we have a disruption. At least with a 3 or 4 day quest, we can use our energy up when its convienent and enjoy dinner, (or sleep) at least most of the time.

couldn't agree more....

starting at midnight is bad for Europe but many player manage to be there every few days. With starting a new event each day you force them to stay awake till past midnight every day (starting time at midnight, when we are lucky the event really starts... than using your energy bar - bedtime around 1 am each night, that's impossible)
    Most player need to use gems to finish even if they start at midnight - the combination of both frustrates more and more player

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    couldn't agree more....

starting at midnight is bad for Europe but many player manage to be there every few days. With starting a new event each day you force them to stay awake till past midnight every day (starting time at midnight, when we are lucky the event really starts... than using your energy bar - bedtime around 1 am each night, that's impossible)
    Most player need to use gems to finish even if they start at midnight - the combination of both frustrates more and more player
    There's talk in the founder's rooms of more and more peeps retiring from KA. Usually because of the endless quests.
    We really can use a break now and then, lol
    Purple Squirrel

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gaming is supposed to be an escape from stressful, real life events. More and more people are quitting the game because the never-ending quests are more stressful than real life. Even competitive players need a break. Please reduce the number of events each cycle and respect non-USA players. Fewer, higher quality events than what currently is happening increases odds players will stay AND consider using gems. No players, no money. Simple economics.

Sweet {T} aka Trillian @ GoV

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Since this post was started, we've had more and more one day ILTQs.
    Tonight we have War, a new ILTQ, a new box event and the last day of EB.

IPassButter, this is too much. Please stop with the daily 24 hour quests and give us a break
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well, at least whilst our guild waits for half an hour to match, we can rest safe in the reassurance of plenty of other quests ! Seriously GREE, you need your heads looking at. I'm European, so I'm off to bed. Sod the quests !
    ILTQs are the new trials!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    In addition to all of the above, mobs are taking 2 plus hits, so that's another quest I can sit out. Quite a good war weekend!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The amount of quests are ridiculous and quite time consuming - not fun

I remember when you would clear all quests during war - those were great days.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What the devil...you just can't give us little guys a break can ya. The current event is crazy. It does not bother me that I will never be able to complete a heroic quest. It does bother me that I am being yanked around so bad in the normal though. I ain't a big spender...$20 here and there. But making sure I can't even be competitive for the normal prizes is pure crazy. I like playing the game but I also like being able to get a few of the lower prizes once in a while.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    If your getting burnt out then simply do not do a quest, your really not loosing much just sit back and relax works for me

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Too many LTQs in general. Too many wars. Too many box events. This game has gotten tedious.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Too many LTQs in general. Too many wars. Too many box events. This game has gotten tedious.
    Indeed, so I spend less time on it now. Problem solved. Let GREE mug off someone else.