Orbs 5000 Honor again?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Orbs 5000 Honor again?

Post Count

Orbs 5000 Honor again?

Is it intended that Orbs are back to 5000 honor? No problem for big guilds but not really funny for smaller guilds.
    1000 honor was much more reasonable - would be nice if it could be changed again.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    Is it intended that Orbs are back to 5000 honor? No problem for big guilds but not really funny for smaller guilds.
    1000 honor was much more reasonable - would be nice if it could be changed again.
    Not a lot of time to collect orbs this round, and with the lousy units in the current ILTQ, many aren't doing it. Plus 2 of the last 3 days were PvP, so even if you are doing that, there are no orbs

Little guilds are running out before they have a chance to even get close to finishing.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree. We may have to stop playing RB, not because we can't do it but because we don't have enough orbs. Massive bummer.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ipassbutter posted this regarding an earlier RB event. Is it to be assumed that GREE has once more reneged on its promise? Or, was it just for one event ? Or am I being a little cynical? Clarification would be most welcome.

Hello Lords and Ladies!

Your feedback was much appreciated concerning the availability of orbs during the last raid boss event. In consideration of this we have taken some measures to help make orbs more available for the upcoming raid boss: Skrix the Underlord, which begins March 31st.

1.) The epic boss: Ratticus, will now be rewarding more orbs than epic bosses in the past.
    Edit: to be specific, each boss should drop 1 orb, and the legendary goals which reward orbs will reward twice the amount of orbs as previously.

2.) The honor cost for acquiring orbs has been lowered from 5000 to 1000.
    3.) Orb drop rate from enemies has been raised slightly
    Edit:
    4.) We have also raised the spawn rate of the Epic boss at lower levels (higher levels were already high) so it should be easier to trigger the boss in order to meet your goals and farm orbs.

Please consider this information when managing your honor and gathering orbs in preparation for Skrix.

Thanks for playing!
    Last edited by Frostpocket; 06-12-2016 at 01:16 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My top 100 guild ran out and we had to buy to finish heroic , my top 40 guild had no problem