Error 2047? and lost all of my gems

Hello guys,

Yesterday I played several times during the day on my tablet. I turned it off in the afternoon and at the end of the day, i turn on it to play one last time. When I started the game, a message appeared saying, 'You must reload the game', as he could not do otherwise, press ok and restart the game. Then another message appeared with something like '2047?...' and the ok button. Click ok and the game started, but something was wrong.
    I was shown that had finished build armor that I had last week yet, in the arena did not appear the points although the position was ok, in epic boss had lost all the progress, had the heroic unfinished when he had finished last week, missions arena this week were back unmade, and worst of all, my gems account was a ZERO.
    It seems that due to an error I lost all the progress of a week, but do not understand that while I have the armor, jewelry, gold, etc from a week ago, why my gems account is zero when last week had at least i had about 2100 ?.
    On Monday of last week I had about 3600 gems. I spent 1500 in chests to get 6 pieces of double earth shadowforged that i needed to can craft it, so I still had about 2000 gems yet. This week he was already more than 2200 with which I had won in the different events and videos. I do not understand that if I have restored the game to one week ago, I do have the shadowforged armor, but has lost all my gems, why not also recover at least the gems I had last week?
    I've been playing about two years, I am the sentinel of 'Heroes of the war' guild, and I've been saving gems over 1 whole year to make sure important rewards or to push in some raids or wars. All gems have been won cleanly through the game, as I have not spent real money on it. If Gree checks their backups can see my progression in the amount of accumulated gems each week.
    I hope Gree can restore at least gems to which I had last week, I lose some, but it could take like having to level up again shadowforged armor and other df + that came out in the coffers.
    I have also lost the rewards of the past two guild events, I can take losing that too, although silver coins and pieces of armor shadowforged, but lose all gems by a failure of the game is too hard.
    I put a ticket to gree support, but I hope I write here can also help at least listen to me and give me back those gems that much time and dedication to the game cost me to get. I hope that did not buy gems with real money does not influence me are returned that I won cleanly playing this game so much time.
    Any help would be welcome, thank you !!!

P.D.: Sorry for my horrible english, is not my original language

Hi huma!

Welcome to the forums!
    (I approved your thread since the auto-mod is in overdrive. Once you get to 10 posts, the auto-mod should go away.)

You did exactly right by sending in a ticket!
    Please be patient while they investigate your claim. If you need further help, please post here or PM me or Cafedecoy.

If your ticket gets closed, don't worry! Reply and your ticket will be re-opened. They might need more information from you, so keep an eye out for that.

Good luck!

P.S. Your English is excellent!
    Line ID: clementine88

Thank you Vile Lynn!!!

I will be careful the next few days and try to be patient, check email often to see if gree support answer me or close the ticket.
    It is somewhat frustrating not to have these gems now because the chests left yesterday, I could get 4 pieces missing me for double fire shadowforged armor to craft it. I hope that this chest once again when i have the gems back.

Regards!!!

P.S.: The translator helps me a little ;-)

@Huma

Sounds like you were punished for cheating, or you were punished by mistake.

I know a few people who bought cheated accounts from cheaters, and those accounts were punished too.

Did you buy or take over someone else's account?

If it's a mistake, just hang on

Huma, I sympathize with you. I've had the same thing happen to my account. Apparently, GREE is targeting those who have cheated, but somehow, there are people like you and me that have been affected and I don't know why. I play this game a lot and work very hard at it to earn everything I get. I have submitted a ticket showing my Google receipts and a few screenshots that show me in a guild that I wasn't even in during the Biobooster Battery war after the reload happened. I understand GREE needs to do something with cheaters, but how are people like you and me getting caught up in their witch hunt? I have played nonstop for almost 3 years and have promoted this game to many others, but this here has disheartened me. Hopefully, GREE will correct those of us who have been wrongly "cheated" by them, and we can return to the game we love to play so much.

Quote Originally Posted by WatermelonSeed View Post
    @Huma

Sounds like you were punished for cheating, or you were punished by mistake.

I know a few people who bought cheated accounts from cheaters, and those accounts were punished too.

Did you buy or take over someone else's account?

If it's a mistake, just hang on
    Hello WatermelonSeed,

I am playing for 2 years, and don't use cheat never. Gree can check my amount of gems in previous weeks at the error, and can see that i have yet this gems account before the error and that i don't use any cheat. As i said, i have played for 2 years or more, so I have not bought any account, has no sense because you cannot use your account in another dispositive that is not bind to your account.
    It can be difficult to think that I could have those 2200 gems, but I've been just reserving them for months to events where the rewards deserved it, and now began to spend them as the 1500 I spent the this week to have 6 fragments of double shadowforged earth armor I needed.
    Now that opening x chests, you can get some fragments shadowforged armors, it is just one of the moments I was hoping to spend those gems.
    I could go reserving some 60 gems or more per week, I took months reserving gems to precisely a time like this, and now I remove them all, it's very, very frustrating.
    Again, Gree can see in theirs backups the gems that I did every week, I have not obtained by cheat, but saving every week for something worthwhile.
    I still think that as I have not spent real money on the game, not me they will return, probably i will stop playing, as many months that would be thrown away.

Regards, I will continue waiting for an answer at least.

Hello again,

I wrote before this message, but it is not still published.

Gree answered me, saying that something suspicious happened with my account, ando for that i loss some progress, but they don't say nothing about the gems and, of course, don't return to me them.

I cannot understand as they don't check theirs database backups to see that i din't nothing suspicious, i only saved gems week at week, month at month, waiting for something useffull to me in chest. Now with chest that give shadowforget fragments open x chest, i started to spend this gems saved for more than one year. This is the only that i did, is this suspicious? is this one glitch o use cheat? i don't understand nothing, and minus, that they don't check this in their database backups.

No player do the same? save gems for some week to spend all when he want? i don't believe that i was the only player that do these.

I seem very frustating, playing more than 2 years to now lost all that i have won cleanly. It's clear that as i don't spend real money in the game, gree think that i can not have these amount of gems, and of course, gree don't think return to me my gems.

I hope any help for here for any of the moderators, please, talk to gree for that they check their backups and see as i have saved gems all weeks from months, these is not a cheat an not suspicious, i win all of them cleanly, and they can check all that i am saying.

Please, help!!! if the amount of gems was minor, i don't say nothing, but gree has taken away more than 2200 gems to me.

Hi Huma, posts approved! Pardon the delay in getting them approved.

Hi Wasicun96, Welcome to the GREE Forums! I approved your post, too.

Once new forum members get to 10 posts the Auto-Moderator should not flag posts for approval.
    If anybody wants to speed this up, feel free to post in the Off Topic Sub-forum, and I'll get them approved to work around this inconvience.
    Thanks for your patience as I have to manually search for each Auto-Moderated post to approve; Player Moderators do not have search function to find them faster. If I miss some posts, please PM to let me know.

Thanks, Vile Lynn, and glad to be here, even though it's under grim circumstances.

Huma, you and I are going through the same situation. I got the same reply from GREE after I submitted several tickets. I've lost a lot of rewards and gems as well, roughly 4400 gems worth. I've collected honestly gems in game as well as spend some money over the 3 years I've played to get where I was. So, GREE's reply didn't sit well with me. Therefore, I submitted another reply where I explained everything that I did in the game since May 6 along with as many screenshots of things I did and my Google Play receipts. I truly hope that GREE will review what I submitted and see that I didn't do anything dishonest, and hopefully my account can be restored or at least reimburse me with my gems, even though the lost of hours of gameplay towards my rewards hurts immensely. I would suggest you do the same, Huma, and we cross our fngers that GREE will see our sincerity in this matter. It's a shame that there are more people besides you and me suffering from other people's wrongdoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasicun96 View Post
    Huma, I sympathize with you. I've had the same thing happen to my account. Apparently, GREE is targeting those who have cheated, but somehow, there are people like you and me that have been affected and I don't know why. I play this game a lot and work very hard at it to earn everything I get. I have submitted a ticket showing my Google receipts and a few screenshots that show me in a guild that I wasn't even in during the Biobooster Battery war after the reload happened. I understand GREE needs to do something with cheaters, but how are people like you and me getting caught up in their witch hunt? I have played nonstop for almost 3 years and have promoted this game to many others, but this here has disheartened me. Hopefully, GREE will correct those of us who have been wrongly "cheated" by them, and we can return to the game we love to play so much.
    Hello Wasicun96,

I see that i am not alone in that, but i see that gree will have not returned either gems to you. I think the same as you, i understand that gree check for cheaters and banned them, but they can check easily if that we say is a lie or not.
    I am saved about 250 gems yet in minus than 2 weeks, in 5-6 more, i can have another 1000, but what happens if i spend them? another time i will be considered as a cheater because i have not spend real money in the game to have these gems?

It's very, very frustrating, i hope any help for moderators here, that any of them could talk to gree to solve this problem, but i think that they will not help us, let's see if I'm wrong or not.

Regards!

Hi again posts approved...

Thanks for your patience while they investigate your claims. Each case is handled individually & privately. I'm sure there are many players experiencing the same issue which is understandably very unfortunate & frustrating.

Eventually, they'll make it right.

(Only 1 more post to 10, Huma! Yay!)