Hello guys,

Yesterday I played several times during the day on my tablet. I turned it off in the afternoon and at the end of the day, i turn on it to play one last time. When I started the game, a message appeared saying, 'You must reload the game', as he could not do otherwise, press ok and restart the game. Then another message appeared with something like '2047?...' and the ok button. Click ok and the game started, but something was wrong.
I was shown that had finished build armor that I had last week yet, in the arena did not appear the points although the position was ok, in epic boss had lost all the progress, had the heroic unfinished when he had finished last week, missions arena this week were back unmade, and worst of all, my gems account was a ZERO.
It seems that due to an error I lost all the progress of a week, but do not understand that while I have the armor, jewelry, gold, etc from a week ago, why my gems account is zero when last week had at least i had about 2100 ?.
On Monday of last week I had about 3600 gems. I spent 1500 in chests to get 6 pieces of double earth shadowforged that i needed to can craft it, so I still had about 2000 gems yet. This week he was already more than 2200 with which I had won in the different events and videos. I do not understand that if I have restored the game to one week ago, I do have the shadowforged armor, but has lost all my gems, why not also recover at least the gems I had last week?
I've been playing about two years, I am the sentinel of 'Heroes of the war' guild, and I've been saving gems over 1 whole year to make sure important rewards or to push in some raids or wars. All gems have been won cleanly through the game, as I have not spent real money on it. If Gree checks their backups can see my progression in the amount of accumulated gems each week.
I hope Gree can restore at least gems to which I had last week, I lose some, but it could take like having to level up again shadowforged armor and other df + that came out in the coffers.
I have also lost the rewards of the past two guild events, I can take losing that too, although silver coins and pieces of armor shadowforged, but lose all gems by a failure of the game is too hard.
I put a ticket to gree support, but I hope I write here can also help at least listen to me and give me back those gems that much time and dedication to the game cost me to get. I hope that did not buy gems with real money does not influence me are returned that I won cleanly playing this game so much time.
Any help would be welcome, thank you !!!

P.D.: Sorry for my horrible english, is not my original language