DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wtf

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    Still not fixed : so many different quests , I am confused
    The great thing about the way this event is presented, you can CHOOSE which level you think benefits you best.

If you're not about the fake bricks, you can get about the level that benefits EVERYONE, the BOOST % that works on everyone's little character!!!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Strange things are happening on this thread. When i agree with the comments of 3 certain people that have spoken on this thread, my posts mysteriously disappear without any notification ...

It seems very difficult for me to say that these actions and bugs lead to the eventual gold usage reduction and players lose even more confidence (if that possible).. Was hoping my prior comments might have been seen by PH however I think that they may be vanishing before that.. Vey odd indeed

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This games getting worse. The way GREE treats its player base is a joke. So happy I just come on to collect from time to time. Best thing I have done is not take part in events as then no worries about being fked over. I wish GREE would get there game sorted and stop expecting there player base to just accepted a 2nd or 3rd class gaming experience and charge for a 1st class, well for people that are sucked in to the game who pay of course.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levelhead View Post
    This games getting worse. The way GREE treats its player base is a joke. So happy I just come on to collect from time to time. Best thing I have done is not take part in events as then no worries about being fked over. I wish GREE would get there game sorted and stop expecting there player base to just accepted a 2nd or 3rd class gaming experience and charge for a 1st class, well for people that are sucked in to the game who pay of course.

Surprising what a human can DEW when thinking things through.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "