GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What I want to see happen

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

What I want to see happen

In an ideal world for me I would like Gree to do these 3 things in KA, yes I know endless bugs but not going to waste one of the 3 things there or endless box events and ltqs as if they still bring revenue in for Gree there not going to change it

1. All events start at 1pm Pacific time like it used to be
    2. Have a summon button for EB drives us nuts trying to summon 150 times (if you can)
    3. Have a gem building that gives you gems every 24hrs and yes to buy with gold please and yes we can raid them

This is just my thoughts

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura TCK View Post
    In an ideal world for me I would like Gree to do these 3 things in KA, yes I know endless bugs but not going to waste one of the 3 things there or endless box events and ltqs as if they still bring revenue in for Gree there not going to change it

1. All events start at 1pm Pacific time like it used to be
    2. Have a summon button for EB drives us nuts trying to summon 150 times (if you can)
    3. Have a gem building that gives you gems every 24hrs and yes to buy with gold please and yes we can raid them

This is just my thoughts
    All are good ideas.

1). I'm USA Eastern time zone and all events start at 6pm. Right at dinner time.

2). That would be great! A huge time saver.

3). I play another game that does have a gem building. You can get 10 to 20 gems per day from your Facebook friends. Not enough gems to impact spending, but enough that free players feel they have a chance to buy things, like Gingerbread Houses
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 06-03-2016 at 02:42 PM.
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Even if it was just 2 a day gives you one refil per cycle which is nothing but also raid can give more would not affect there revenue just be a nice little thing for all players but just an idea

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I agree - all are good ideas :
    In addition-
    1) PvP drops need to be updated - no one crafts anymore , and the craft and unit drops are too old.