Response to "Hate and Revenge Update"

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Response to "Hate and Revenge Update"

Post Count

Response to "Hate and Revenge Update"

Hate and Revenge Updates

Amount of Blood Points rewarded for a completing a Sydicate Revenge increased: We wanted to make helping your fellow Syndicate members a little bit more rewarding, hence the increase of the points awarded here.

Amount of Blood Points rewarded for First Strikes has been increased: This change is intended to make Revenge attacks more accessible.

Rage Drink Bonus increased to 5x: This will help players maintain Chain Bonuses.

Defense Drink bonus increased from 75% to 100%: We felt this item deserved to be more impactful when used.

We have also done some restructuring of the Goals for this event so there will be fewer goals completion pop ups in the very beginning of this event. Note: we have NOT decreased the value of completing goals.
    I was actually very impressed by this thread. These are some meaningful changes that have made a noticeable impact in the game, and it was posted before the event aired, which is a huge plus.

I'd like to give some feedback that I think would also make a positive impact for Hate and Revenge.

- Maybe a little more incentive to push through the ranks and the leaderboard. Last time I finished Hate and Revenge free with the exception of one refill to finish off the "200 revenges" goal. This got me 250k blood points, a 100m raw stat item, and placed me in the T5000 of the leaderboard. There's no real incentive for me (and this goes for the 5000 other players+) to push up past that if there's no really gold-worthy prizes until the T100. If you want to spend gold in this event, you have to decide it from the start and have to know you're going to want to push high, or you will fall behind quick.

- Don't run this event straight after a very time-consuming event, or along with another very time-consuming event. This Hate and Revenge surfaced an hour after Street Assault ended, which is one of the most time-sucking events there is. Last time it was ran alongside EB, which requires high activity if you want to get far, and RB starts today which also requires high activity. I think this event can run by itself, and can maybe even extend into the weekend, and give us a break from these back to back to back battle weekends.

Those are my two paragraphs of feedback, and my reasons for such. I'm sure others have some more, so feel free to post below, and thanks to StrongAntuna for using these forums what it's intended for: game updates and feedback.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Although I agree with majority of your feedback are you seriously advising Gree to change it so people have to spend gold?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcc68 View Post
    Although I agree with majority of your feedback are you seriously advising Gree to change it so people have to spend gold?
    Not at all, I was just saying make the leaderboard prizes more enticing so it would actually be worth a push.

Players will push and spend gold regardless, and they make plenty gold in this event I'm sure from the T100 alone, but I'm sure they'll see more moderate spending in this event if the prizes for the T1000 etc were.. Better

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    ... Last time I finished Hate and Revenge free with the exception of...

... and give us a break from these back to back to back...
    Sort of like how you're a free player, with the exception of all the gold you've bought, time you've spent "earning" (buying with time) free gold, and coattails you've had free rides on?

A break? If you want a break you can put the game down for as long as you like at any time. It will still be there when you come back.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I do like the changes and also think this event can run by itself . The icon for this and raid boss (hate raid boss format) are in the same place too . Well, not really there is no raid boss icon .

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    Sort of like how you're a free player, with the exception of all the gold you've bought, time you've spent "earning" (buying with time) free gold, and coattails you've had free rides on?

A break? If you want a break you can put the game down for as long as you like at any time. It will still be there when you come back.
    I don't see the value in your presence on this thread, but I'll bite. What teams have I had a free ride on? And define a "free ride" at that

I buy gold.. now. I like my team, and haven't had the time to "earn" gold. $10/20 a battle weekend isn't much considering what others on my team spend, but it helps do my part.

But to be specific, that one refill I used was a stamina refill that's been sitting forever. Didn't spend any gold

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    I do like the changes and also think this event can run by itself . The icon for this and raid boss (hate raid boss format) are in the same place too . Well, not really there is no raid boss icon .
    Update your game and it will be fixed

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Why weren't the syndicates locked?
    We had a guy that was planning to leave, but before he did, he participated in the H&R event.
    Now our 'syndicate revenge' list is practically full of his attacks and we cannot successfully participate in the syndicate goal since we cannot do revenge on his attacks.
    Android users get 'failed to validate' error.
    IOS users get 'player is too beat up already', I believe.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count
    And once again on Android I did not get a splash screen for the 35 Chain Bonus. I don't think I got awarded the prize either.
    This happened to me last hate and revenge with the 20 and 30 Chain Bonus rewards.

Anyone else on Android experience this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    And once again on Android I did not get a splash screen for the 35 Chain Bonus. I don't think I got awarded the prize either.
    This happened to me last hate and revenge with the 20 and 30 Chain Bonus rewards.

Anyone else on Android experience this?
    Actually yes that happened to me today I thought I was going crazy. Don't think I got awarded the prize either I didn't see stats move

EDIT: The prize for the 35 chain goal is Gridiron Graffiti Bomb 15.9/23.9m and after checking I do have it in my inventory.
    Last edited by Evan1000; 06-09-2016 at 09:30 PM.