Are the units correct in Adurn's Guide PvP?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Are the units correct in Adurn's Guide PvP?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Are the units correct in Adurn's Guide PvP?

All the units I've seen for this first round of PvP are pretty sucky. None of them would make even my wallbanger's inventory. Are the units supposed to be so low (1mil or less for many levels)? Even the wrapper is pretty lame. Only the haste reward looks tempting.

Sweet {T} aka Trillian @ GoV

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeydoc View Post
    All the units I've seen for this first round of PvP are pretty sucky. None of them would make even my wallbanger's inventory. Are the units supposed to be so low (1mil or less for many levels)? Even the wrapper is pretty lame. Only the haste reward looks tempting.

Sweet {T} aka Trillian @ GoV
    The only unit that made my army was the 20/20 prize. Everything else was worthless. Even a tiny Mini could probably only use a few units in heroic.
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    IMG_3451.jpg
    Weird thing is: The unit for 4/20 (Adurn's divine avatar) shows orange arrows which means it should make my army.
    However the stats show as 4.2M attack and I know for sure that my worst unit is at least 38M attack so it should not make my army.

GREE: Are we dealing with a display error here?
    (I tried going through my entire unit inventory to find the unit but I couldn't find it in any category in the 4M att range or in the att range that I know would make my army.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I agree - we all like PvP events , don't ruin them by making rewards too low .

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You gooned day 2 awards as well - unless your intent was to have an event many don't care to finish,

Post Count
    And to make it even better: The "Adurn's Frost Giant" bonus for finishing 10/10 doesn't stack!

Please IPB look at this - there is no reason to continue with the LTQ when the rewards don't stack!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    And to make it even better: The "Adurn's Frost Giant" bonus for finishing 10/10 doesn't stack!

Please IPB look at this - there is no reason to continue with the LTQ when the rewards don't stack!
    Yep, I've verified that the 2% Building output for the Adurn's Frost Giant didn't stack. The 10/10 building output boosts have always stacked in previous ILTQs. IPassButter, Please get this one working.
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Omg

IPassButter, the prize for 20/20 Heroic, the Adurn's Anubis doesn't stack either. The only two units that are any good in this quest don't stack. Why should we bother doing it?

Ps: the Haste prize, the Adurn's Abyssal Gargoyle does stack.
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 06-08-2016 at 06:40 AM.
    Purple Squirrel