GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***** Midfield Melee Collections *****

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

***** Midfield Melee Collections *****

Hey guys! Been trying Ultimate and Elite of the collections as I always do.. only now they don't seem to be working... the only things dropping from goal targets is cash.. and cases... anyone got any powers/tokens or bricks yet?
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Post Count
    Not working here as well. Same for ultimate

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I tested the waters with the regular one, and nothing. Was very disappointed, more so than usual.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yes other team members also wasting energy and gold.. nothing rewarded from the collections goals... even speedrun have under 6 hours left

Post Count
    Ticket time..

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Already sent.. hopefully development team will read this long before a ticket is read and responded to lol... looking at at least a week response time on tickets

Dev Team
    Post Count
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We have fixed this issue and the proper tokens will now be dropping.

We have also lowered the requirements to complete these goals for the remainder of the event.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StrongAntuna View Post
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We have fixed this issue and the proper tokens will now be dropping.

We have also lowered the requirements to complete these goals for the remainder of the event.
    Thank you StrongAntuna for the update. Much appreciated ☺

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    This was the ticket I sent....

hi gree.. the current MIDFIELD MELEE: ULTIMATE COLLECTION is not working.. i always do the ultimate collection and its not working at all.. only things dropping from the targets is Money and Case event boxes. i have posted a thread on forum.. been on for like 19 hours already.. im not going to be able to complete it with missing almost a whole day..

This is the reply I just got lol

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Crime City support.

I sincerely apologize for the bad luck and your frustration with the item drops in the event. I understand the frustration of pursuing the final item and not being able to find it. We have checked the data to confirm that drop rates for the items are set properly and that the event is working as intended. Your feedback on this experience has been passed onto the developers for their consideration in regards to future events.

He didn't even read what I said...and developer on here confirmed, fixed, altered and issued a data push for the effected problem that my ticket was about.. this agent did not read, help or resolve any issue...lol
    Last edited by DjSyla; 06-25-2016 at 12:17 PM.

Post Count
    I had same answer... At least it was quick response. They really don't want to credit back my wasted energy. I hope lowered requirement is true.

Cheers.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thats their answer for just about everything, and its infuriating, especially when you complain and give a bunch of screenshots proving its not working. Aaarrrggghhh. Sorry for the venting.

Thanks for the update, and for getting this resolved, when the powers at hand said nothing was wrong. Mods rule...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count
    I noticed this when the event first aired, I hit 5 or so times and when not a single power dropped I stopped. Someone in my syn blew 8k energy without realizing lol

But this thread gives me hope that if I post here..... my thread will be looked at, so sweet, thanks StrongAntuna!
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Goal 2/3 ultimate after the fix i drop 1/11 in more 10k....
    Goal are reduct but drop too ? Lol

Post Count
    I got the 6th token for 1/3 then my game froze and kicked me out, token was lost then took 3k more energy then it took me the last time to get it again.

Screw that
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I blame the stupid temporary weapons