We finaly got it upgraded.

It all seems easy to follow basicly we have to build all the buildings.
We still haven't unlocked the research building yet that's next on the list.
I assume it unlocks the items we need to make to upgrade our alliance monument.

I see one big problem for us, rare resources the big alliances dominate the map locations, the world is half dead the ones that are left have 5-6 times our power at a player level so BP rare resources path is more problematic.
That leaves campaigns.
That's ok but as we get so little rare resources asking players to give them up, over building units is never going to be over popular.

So a few suggestions

Alliance mines...
More map locations for rare resources ( random any where on the map.)
Give players the ability to produce them in their home bases some how, an upgrade for mines.... A new research item that lets players recover a small % from normal mines.
Let a small % of all rare resources we spend be recovered and locked for the alliance, in some way.
So call it waste recovery from producing units in our factories.
Or give us the ability to recover them from battles every time a unit made from rare resources is destroyed we can recover a small % for alliance use.

level up the quantity in the alliance factories, I get it costs a lot more to make resources fast, but why the quantity diffrence it should be, we make 300 for all the routes the hike in cost is fine for speed, if you need to tweek the resources costs fine but make them all produce 300 per activation.

I would say this addition is also bias to players with supers for bases, they are always going to have more resources to spare. So can pick the fast route in the factories more often. Another good reason to find away to balance the game in that area.

Finaly we have a lot of empty zones in our alliance base
So if anyone can say if more are in use after we upgrade stuff please comment.
Thanks in advance.