Frontline, now crashes with each deploy!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frontline, now crashes with each deploy!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    iPad mini on ios 9 gets kicked every time I deploy in FL. Since I got the special effects. Having to restart every deploy or when a deploy goal reached in the background makes it unplayable!
    iPhone 6s on iOS 9 doesn't get the effects and works!
    Fix it pls! To remove the effects, or tell how to turn off

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Tried closing window before deploy comlplete , does help.
    And restarting often see a lot were not deployed

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My iPad mini on iOS 9.3.2 did the 6.2.1 update to fix FL crashes. Still got kicked after deploy, and even during!
    I did the update said to solve problems. It solves nothing. Unplayable!
    Get rid of the effects so we can deploy or give us a knob to switch them on or of

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Nothing helps! Fix it or get rid of effects

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    iPhone 5 still on version 6.1 without effects still works thank God

Guys, closing the warroom before the deploys are done isn't the solution. When you turn back you get kicked out also. I don't understand it at all. Is this game designed for IPad at all or what? It worked well for 2 months or so and now we're back at square one. Even the last update which mentioned fixes for crashes, didn't fix a thing at all. With me loads of players get tired of it and quit or think if quiting the game if it doen't get fixed for once and for all. President Hightower, please see to it that it gets Fixed!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same problem on iPhone5 and MW 6.2.1.

I'm about to get KICKED OUT of my faction because I can't meet minimum points required.

Please advice.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i dont know about ur games cos most mine cant even play crudline.

gree servers are so complete and utter sheet they wont show the poxy unts to deploy.

4 fuxedup frontlines in a row and a thieving lying no ds wd between.

grees criminal fraudness shows no bounds of ending as they try take over the world with broken games and diapers.

for the games that do hv poxy units most keep reject over and over cos grees dumb management refuses to remove the annoying useless stupid dumb popups which totally ruin the event.

what stupid ppl wld want to hv a game whr its players are in heated battle and get smacked in the face by constant pop ups with next goals buttons so we can hv a read and coffee instead of actually be able to play this fuxored useless thieving event properly.

u deserve all thats coming.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 06-25-2016 at 05:26 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannot Connect To Server View Post
    i dont know about ur games cos most mine cant even play crudline.

gree servers are so complete and utter sheet they wont show the poxy unts to deploy.

4 fuxedup frontlines in a row and a thieving lying no ds wd between.

grees criminal fraudness shows no bounds of ending as they try take over the world with broken games and diapers.

for the games that do hv poxy units most keep reject over and over cos grees dumb management refuses to remove the annoying useless stupid dumb popups which totally ruin the event.

what stupid ppl wld want to hv a game whr its players are in heated battle and get smacked in the face by constant pop ups with next goals buttons so we can hv a read and coffee instead of actually be able to play this fuxored useless thieving event properly.

u deserve all thats coming.
    This post is so riddled with grammatical errors...it makes me think you work for Gree

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by squintycath View Post
    This post is so riddled with grammatical errors...it makes me think you work for Gree
    Please don't compliment gree like that, you are implying they can program readable pixels.