GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Glistening Jewels Lapis LTU

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Glistening Jewels Lapis LTU

IPassButter, we get a blue Lapis stone for completing 1/4
    I saw a splash screen that said we get another Lapis stone for completing the event, but we all know those splash screens aren't very accurate.

If we complete the guest, do we get 4 Lapis stones plus a bonus Lapis Stone for a total of 5 Lapis stones?

If we get 5, I'll probably do the quest, but I won't do it for 4 stones. Please tell us here.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    IPassButter, we get a blue Lapis stone for completing 1/4
    I saw a splash screen that said we get another Lapis stone for completing the event, but we all know those splash screens aren't very accurate.

If we complete the guest, do we get 4 Lapis stones plus a bonus Lapis Stone for a total of 5 Lapis stones?

If we get 5, I'll probably do the quest, but I won't do it for 4 stones. Please tell us here.
    I am told that only four stones are given and that if you try to craft the health regen bonus and have crafted it once already, the bonus does not stack. For me, that is unacceptable. GREE has stated where bonuses will not stack, but not on the regen bonus. That is a clear misrepresentation and will be a costly mistake for some. I can imagine that tickets will be sent on this basis.

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count
    For each goal of the LT set quests you get one stone. As you know there are 3 LT sets each giving a different stone. Amber, Cuprite, and Lapis. Each has 4 goals. 1 stone per goal = 4 stones.
    So completing the Lapis set will net you 4 Lapis stones. However there are a few ways to get that 5th stone. One way is to craft it using 2 cuprite stones. Another way is to wait for the next stone LT set event. Each type of stone can also be found in crates during crate events.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IPassButter View Post
    For each goal of the LT set quests you get one stone. As you know there are 3 LT sets each giving a different stone. Amber, Cuprite, and Lapis. Each has 4 goals. 1 stone per goal = 4 stones.
    So completing the Lapis set will net you 4 Lapis stones. However there are a few ways to get that 5th stone. One way is to craft it using 2 cuprite stones. Another way is to wait for the next stone LT set event. Each type of stone can also be found in crates during crate events.
    Thanks for that answer!

Now we have a second Health Regen unit that we can craft, the Storm Caller. It's an old unit, will it stack?
    Purple Squirrel

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thanks for that answer!

Now we have a second Health Regen unit that we can craft, the Storm Caller. It's an old unit, will it stack?
    The Storm Caller bonus does not stack. We will work to improve how we communicate when a unit is non stacking in the future. Especially when it is in the crafting workshop.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IPassButter View Post
    The Storm Caller bonus does not stack. We will work to improve how we communicate when a unit is non stacking in the future. Especially when it is in the crafting workshop.
    Ok, now the 2 units with the health Regen boost show they're limited availability units.

Will the stones still be able to craft anything after those limited time units are gone?
    Purple Squirrel

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ok, now the 2 units with the health Regen boost show they're limited availability units.

Will the stones still be able to craft anything after those limited time units are gone?
    Yes, each LT set adds new units to the Crafting Workshop. We are beginning to phase out the old units as the new ones come in.