GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Timings of Haste rewards in LTQ

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Timings of Haste rewards in LTQ

Why did you change the timings again, 12 hrs for 1/4 haste was reasonable now it is 8 hrs. of course I missed all normal haste rewards, trying to stay competitive in this game as a non US player is impossible

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...TQ-Haste-Goals
    Last edited by Gendur; 06-02-2016 at 12:31 AM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Agree, anyone not living in the USA side of the world mainly Europe is screwed, I go to bed before quests start so always hard to finish any iltq but haste was a nice bonus for all, yes heroic needed gems which is fine if you want to continue haste so all players a catered for. Now I can't do ANY haste, mobs are increased why should I even bother now with any iltq.
    Gree listen up please reshudule all events to start 1pm Pacific time that would be 9pm UK time start (like it used to be) 10pm Europe your actually get more gem spend as more have the chance to go for haste, stop being so short sighted, just listen for once we try and help you but you don't listen it amazes me how you continue to be so stupid

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I fully agree! Without haste rewards the quest make no sence for Euros. I skip the quest and take three days of KA
    Hector DGX/XW

Equal chances for all continents!

NO MORE HASTE TARGETS AT NIGHT TIMES!!!

Post Count
    I started the LTQ at 7am Central Europe Time. I was able to get haste 1/4 normal but it is impossible to get haste 2/4 normal without refills anymore (and my account gets 8 energy/min). Since I can not stay awake till past midnight each night (did that the last 3 days to have a chance to finish the 3 days of 'What Lies Beneath') - I can not continue the haste. Since this is a big dissadvantage for all Europe-Players I will refuse to use gems on LTQs until this is changed.
    There are a lot of players in the europe timezone and starting and timing haste like this is incredible unfair to them

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It's not nice for anyone, not even in the US. I'm in Eastern Time US, woke up around midnight and worked on the quest but needed just a little more to get haste 2/4. Ended up oversleeping and waking up just in time to see I just barely missed the haste. So now I'm out of the haste.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm east coast USA :
    I have it easier than UK , but the 8 hours still ends at 2am . My strong account has no problem with the haste , but my Lower account never gets 3/4 -btw haste wrapper sucked this time anyway :
    My bigger complaint is that two LTQs overlapped. Heroic of the previous LTQ was difficult and time consuming to my lower toon which means that I (and many others ) had to choose between the two LTQ's

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The Haste Heroic Wrapper went from 36 hours to 24 hours. The 3% Alliance Attack is nice, but not that nice.
    A 33% reduction in time is a bit over the top. Please rethink these new shortened Haste quests
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Please Gree....listen to the feedback. My guild is skewed heavily to East coast & Eropean time zones....the timing of the start of these events & the shortened haste is simply bad all the way around. I can't afford to keep losing guild members for stuff like this that can be easily fixed or adjusted.

Post Count
    It's pretty simple...

We had the 1/4 of people still playing this game that cared "affected" by this Haste issue complain and Beginner's Haste rewards were eliminated.

That certainly wasn't good enough and we have 1/4 of the people currently still playing this game and caring still "affected" so another complaint is lodged.

So it's certainly just that simple to discontinue any and all Haste rewards. I'm sure there are absolutely no shift workers in the Euro time zones that play this game and are completely happy with it. Good thing the Aussies and Asians are always good!!

Don't worry, we all prove here that the old adage "you can please all the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time" holds no water as not even some of the people are pleased some of the time.

It's a game, people, you choose how much or how little you play for whatever is thrown your way. It's easy to throw the "not fair" card at absolutely everything. I don't think anyone was promised a rose garden.

Discontinue all Haste rewards because they just aren't fair...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by B1RD View Post
    It's pretty simple...

We had the 1/4 of people still playing this game that cared "affected" by this Haste issue complain and Beginner's Haste rewards were eliminated.

That certainly wasn't good enough and we have 1/4 of the people currently still playing this game and caring still "affected" so another complaint is lodged.

So it's certainly just that simple to discontinue any and all Haste rewards. I'm sure there are absolutely no shift workers in the Euro time zones that play this game and are completely happy with it. Good thing the Aussies and Asians are always good!!

Don't worry, we all prove here that the old adage "you can please all the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time" holds no water as not even some of the people are pleased some of the time.

It's a game, people, you choose how much or how little you play for whatever is thrown your way. It's easy to throw the "not fair" card at absolutely everything. I don't think anyone was promised a rose garden.

I don't remember anything being said about discontinuing haste goals. It's certainly not what I'm asking. There must be solutions to the start time issue that can be implemented....for example timers starting a countdown when an individual starts the questline....similar to EB functionality.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The bare minimum that can be done is to post here in advance in the forum when a new event with short haste windows will start.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by B1RD View Post
    It's pretty simple...

B1Rd, we aren't asking for preferential treatment, just fair treatment. Is that too much to ask of Gree?
    Alternatively, if your timezone was the most disadvantaged would you play the fair card?

I don't think any solution will be perfect but the situation could certainly made more fair.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Changing the time to 1pm Pacific time for all quests will suit most I'm sure Europe is catered for we at least can make a start before bed, USA is catered for, Middle East yes it's approx 3am then but don't have to wait 8 hrs to startling,e a lot of Europe does so Bird sorry but I disagree with your post we can help at least 95% of players with a 1pm Pacific time

Post Count
    The best rewards for this kind of event are the haste rewards - it was ok after the first change for most parts of the world.
    The new change makes it impossible for too many player to get the first haste (any 8h haste is stupid because it is a game - and you should be allowed to sleep 8hours....). Even a change to 1pm Pacific time wouldn't change it. The first haste should be at least 10-12 hours.
    Or we are back to the best possible solution: time for haste starts with the first mob killed....