Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Lightbulb HOW TO: Submit a Gree Support Ticket

To submit a Gree Support ticket you need to access the following page:
    https://games.gree-support.net/anonymous_requests/new
    Support tickets can also be submitted in-game (fields vary).

How to react after your account is compromised/stolen or various errors

The first thing you should NOT do, after your account has been compromised, is panic. Mild outbursts can sometimes be considered acceptable. If you are unable to contain your frustration, I highly suggest to cool down before you send in a ticket.

After the initial shock calming down can be done by, sitting on your couch, or on a chair, away from the screen and take a deep breath. If needed, have a glass of cold water or tea you enjoy to ease the tension. Try to not think of what happened while you are still stressed as there are chances for your anger to build up again.

After you feel relaxed and have regained your rationality, the next step is writing the ticket.

Writing the ticket

To help you write a coherent ticket that maximizes your chances of getting your items back, I've accumulated a series of tips, which should be taken into consideration.

1) Addressing

When writing a letter to someone, the first thing you do is formulate a salutation. The fact that you are essentially addressing a stranger that wants to help you solve an issue, staying calm and collected is key. In a formal manner, "Dear" is the most common and safest salutation to use; "Good day", "Good afternoon" can be good alternatives. Using an informal approach, you can use "Hello", "Hi", "Hey" or other greeting as long as it is respectable.

You can also add a closing to your ticket. One example formulation is "Sincerely," followed in a new line by your name or nickname.
    If that formality doesn't suit you, using a simple ending such as "Thanks.", "Thank you.", "Thank you for reading." can also suffice.

2) Body layout

The following are tips to assist you in properly addressing your concerns.

You can start with an introduction which briefly clarifies the circumstances surrounding the hijacking such as time when the hijacking took place, from what game inventory were the items stolen, if money was used through unwanted purchases, actions taken to regain control of your account and so on.
    Leave a blank line between each paragraph to clearly differentiate each topic.

Try to add an absolute or relative time along each significant action you have taken (e.g. "30th of June at 10 o'clock in the evening", "24/03/2014 at 18:45", "moments later", "20 minutes later") as such clues will help Gree Support track down the hijacker.

If many different items are missing, you should clarify by grouping them into categories:

Armor: 1 Specters Shroud Level 60
    Gems: 2 from free video offers (Name of video or company)
    Building: 1 level 3 Training Field

Be sure to add relevant evidence into either in the paragraph or attached. How to write a paragraph: http://www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Paragraph

3) Grammar and spelling

Typographical errors (typos for short) are unavoidable, either by mistake or lack of knowledge; being able to deal with them is your only viable option. When unsure on spelling a certain word, simply searching as it is in the Google search engine will generally display it's correct form. Pay attention to punctuation, as a single misplaced comma may change the entire meaning of a sentence. (e.g. "Let's eat, Grandma" vs "Let's eat Grandma").

An excellent website for providing synonyms, antonyms and other practical grammar information.
    http://thesaurus.com/

A great source for consolidating your English grammar and writing.
    Guide to Grammar & Writing: http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/index.htm

4) Misc. Information

The best source of evidence are screenshots of past information before your account was compromised. You can either attach these files to the ticket or upload them to an image hosting website such as imgur.com, tinypic.com, photobucket.com, or imageshack.com then insert the links into the ticket body.

The more proof you have, the faster the investigation will advance and your items refunded. Make sure you read the reply in its entirety, as it may include information that Gree may need to complete your request.

Sending in multiple tickets for the same issue will only Delay and even possibly Close them prematurely. If your ticket is Closed but not resolved you can reply with more information you have available.

Not all tickets will/can be resolved with a reply (ex. Glitches, Reporting Players).

5) Ticket review and response

Keep in mind, before pressing that submit button, to reexamine your ticket, at least once. Who knows, that extra bit of attention might save you time and effort in the future.

Now you simply have to press the submit button and let Gree Support do it's job and get back to you if necessary. Responses (if any), will be made to the email provided when submitting the ticket.

Below is a list of recommendations to take into account when elaborating the ticket:

•Use polite and respectful wording when addressing to Steam Support.

•Use appropriate punctuation and spelling.

•Add information and snapshots that you deem important in your case.

•Inspect your ticket for grammar mistakes or incomplete evidence.

•DO NOT use racist, discriminatory or insulting language towards the hijacker or any other person involved regardless of the gravity of your situation.

•DO NOT use excessive pleading or demanding request.

•DO NOT add irrelevant or redundant information.

•DO NOT include personal information such as passwords, addresses, phone numbers.

•DO NOT overuse punctuation marks, especially the exclamation mark.

•DO NOT use ALL CAPS or CrAzY cApS

Below is an example of a ticket which respects, to a certain extent, the guidelines presented in each section.

Once you get a reply from Gree, the email will contain information required to address any further information that maybe required. All reply's must provide new information in the section above (see image), and the original information must not be edited for Gree to identify the issues. See section 4 for ticket closures.

This guide was intended to help a player in writing a comprehensive ticket. Use any information within this post as a reference to increase the odds of reclaiming your stolen items.

This thread is subject to change at any time.

Legalious, thank you so much for your informative thread! I'll refer here from time to time for my tickets

Thank you....but you didn't properly explain to use how to handle the frustrating experience of waiting a week for a automated response and close of ticket without anything actually being done.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

Quote Originally Posted by tnorman78 View Post
    Thank you....but you didn't properly explain to use how to handle the frustrating experience of waiting a week for a automated response and close of ticket without anything actually being done.
    I added a section about closed tickets. When I have more information or examples, then I will update the Misc. Information section.

I really think this post should be stickied.

thanks

Very informative

Haha, stickied

I hope the new mods will be helping in the other forums also. This would be good for announcements rather than just one game.

Why don't they reply to support tickets?

I've opened a ticket, only to have it closed and marked as resolved with ZERO communication or actual resolution. Each time I open a followup asking for some communication because it has not been resolved, it gets closed immediately with no resolution or communication. I've opened 3 followups asking for an explanation and get nothing other than the ticket being closed. This is terrible customer support.

Quote Originally Posted by Scabs View Post
    I've opened a ticket, only to have it closed and marked as resolved with ZERO communication or actual resolution. Each time I open a followup asking for some communication because it has not been resolved, it gets closed immediately with no resolution or communication. I've opened 3 followups asking for an explanation and get nothing other than the ticket being closed. This is terrible customer support.
    Please send an message to either Tadaaah or Clementine to flag your ticket#. This could be an error as tickets are normally replied to with a email (bottom portion is canned email).

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Please send an message to either Tadaaah or Clementine to flag your ticket#. This could be an error as tickets are normally replied to with a email (bottom portion is canned email).
    Forum Moderators are not part of GREE's Customer Support Team.
    Line ID: clementine88

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Forum Moderators are not part of GREE's Customer Support Team.
    That's why I suggest they get in touch with Tadaaah and Clementine.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    That's why I suggest they get in touch with Tadaaah and Clementine.
    Forum Moderators should not be "flagging" tickets from forum members, and you should not be telling forum members to contact moderators to expedite tickets. I don't want to argue with you about it, but it is "first come, first serve." This has been posted many times in all forums. All players need to wait in line just like everybody else when a ticket gets submitted to GREE's Customer Support.

If there is a major, global problem, mods can pass info when it's posted here, but in general, forum mods should not be helping with individual tickets. Cheers
    Line ID: clementine88

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Forum Moderators should not be "flagging" tickets from forum members, and you should not be telling forum members to contact moderators to expedite tickets. I don't want to argue with you about it, but it is "first come, first serve." This has been posted many times in all forums. All players need to wait in line just like everybody else when a ticket gets submitted to GREE's Customer Support.

If there is a major, global problem, mods can pass info when it's posted here, but in general, forum mods should not be helping with individual tickets. Cheers
    Tadaaah and I are employed by GREE. We work side by side with the Customer Support Team. If you have submitted a ticket and for some reason have not received any initial response in a timely manner (48 hours), then you can feel free to reach out to one of us with your ticket number and we can double check with the Support team to make sure they are aware. We can't bump your ticket to the front of the queue, but we can make sure it didn't get overlooked.