Page 2 of 2 First 12
    its not too bad for me. started to use 3 knight + 2 friends starting lv 51.... i have a feeling that a little bit of gemming will be required to finish EB now...

Needed a 2nd run at lvl 28 with 1 knight after I failed with 3 knights in epic+ and a shadowforged friend. Which to me kind of signals that even if boss+ would be at lvl 35, it would be unreachable for newbies, since they would probably need 3 or 4 friends per level from the mid 20s onward.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

The second armor can be crafted at lvl 38, not 35. I just beat it and have 95 pieces, not 100.

I calculated the strength increases, and it is 3.5* for attacks and 2.625* for defense of the last weeks boss. This increase started from EB 28, I'm now at 36 and it is still valid. If the formula is correct EB 60 will have 9818/2371/49277. That's the same att and def of the new blitz EBs...

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    its not too bad for me. started to use 3 knight + 2 friends starting lv 51.... i have a feeling that a little bit of gemming will be required to finish EB now...
    Are you GM? Also are you using SF+, SF, DF+, or DF? You must have a strong lineup and a strong pet.

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    i have a feeling that a little bit of gemming will be required to finish EB now...
    Bingo. Yet another way to get people to spend gems. Or quit.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcobra View Post
    Bingo. Yet another way to get people to spend gems. Or quit.
    The latter is what I may do soon. I don't like Wars, but I do like raids, so every other weekend I'm in constantly, where the other weekend, I'm normally only finishing up the EB for the week.

But now, I'm as far as I can get with EB by Thursday, during a War weekend. I literally have no reason to be logging in this weekend.

When the game starts giving people reasons to not login, that's almost worse than not giving people a reason to log in, and you will start to lose player base.

And I also noticed how many chests are live right now. 11 different chests live. They are that hard-up for money that they can't even limit gem-using possibilities to 4 or 5 anymore.

So, what does that leave for me in this game? Raids, but they're trying to mess with that. Heroic? I've been able to get all 16 crystals pretty consistently. I think I've done them the last 3 times, and this time around had 6 days to go when I got the 16th crystal. So by that math, that means they are getting ready to mess with Heroics again, because why give me a reason to want to log in. Let's just mess up all reasons why I want to play this game that are left.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent follower View Post
    The second armor can be crafted at lvl 38, not 35. I just beat it and have 95 pieces, not 100.
    Gree being as incompetent as ever...
    Just faiied 31 with 3 knights in good epic+ and 2 friends in good epic+ and waiting for that 1 energyregen to finish it.
    Not sure if I'll remember to do a 2nd run in time often enough to get to 38 (and if I forget that's 2 of the 10 daily friends wasted)
    I don't always have as much time to play on weekdays as this week, so if this is the new norm, most weeks I'll end somewhere in the 28-35 range.
    (how nice, if double strong element armors with 2200-2500 atk and def hardly make a dent into mid levels of the epic boss, what chance do newer players have?)

I don't think boss+ has ever been this hard to reach since I started playing at Deva/before guilds existed...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

This sucks!!!! I can't get past lvl37 without waiting or gemming. Another bad GREEdy idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Are you GM? Also are you using SF+, SF, DF+, or DF? You must have a strong lineup and a strong pet.

yeah i was for the most part. But my account is an HC for a war somewhere else.

Without geming, i could defeat lvl43, but from lvl40, i had to use my 3 knights + 2 very strong friends, wait for recharging during 1:40 hours to attack again with my main knight and another 2 strong friends. In total, 14 of energy and 4 strong friends for each boss in these levels.
    Impossible to finish without spending another 22 gems per level, for newbies is very, very complicated. I think that very few players can reach lvl60.