Stones from Concealed Chests not in inventory?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stones from Concealed Chests not in inventory?

Post Count

Stones from Concealed Chests not in inventory?

One of my members bought the Concealed Chests and got 1 ruby and 1 amber stone. The amber stone doesn't show in the crafting workshop....
    Since she didn't make screenshots from all chests a ticket will be a problem I fear...
    I had the same problem (also with an amber stone) last event
    Someone else with this problem?

Post Count
    incredible.... sent in a ticket cause of the missing stone - answer was an explanation of the event... they don't even read the ticket.
    But I stopped wondering about that a long time ago

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I sent in a ticket about stones and crafting . Never even received a response. How rude.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelio View Post
    maybe they're closing up shop ?
    would agree if this would be something new.... but for about 75% of my tickets I got answers that prove that they didn't even read the ticket. But this is a normal behavior for many of so called 'customer services'. A closed ticket is a good ticket for them - if they are able to report that they could close 99% of the tickets it doesn't mean that all this issues have been solved.... it only means that the customers gave up and stopped complaining. So first you send a canned answer, many will stop and don't complain any further - ticket closed....
    Bad thing that there is normally no possibility to send a ticket because of the issue 'customer support'....

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We're looking into it, but the cause isn't immediately obvious, so it will require some investigation.