Quote Originally Posted by ju100 View Post
UNTESTED:
- You could try to "Clear Data" in Settings->Apps->MW and then delete/rename the uuid file in your [SDFOLDER]\funzio folder : that would create you a new mini, and MAYBE gives you access to your main account when your resync it with your google play account.
- You could try to disable the "sign in to games automatically" in the Settings of the Google "Play Games" app : no idea if it would help, at all...
- You could try to check your "Google play services" and "google play games" app version. You can also uninstall any updates done to these apps, and re-update them.

It's all I would try to do, no idea if it could work.
The Clearing Data did work, basically had to delete the funzio folder, then deleted the app and reinstalled it. Then had to go through the tutorial to get to the linked accounts. Guess it's
better then having to reset the device.

Disabling 'sign into games automatically' didn't work.

Uninstalling Google Play Services and uninstalling just the updates and nuking the cache didn't work either.

But the problem seems to be getting worse as it is spreading to accounts that are higher then my L2-5's and now seems to lock out after 5-6 switches of linked accounts.

My best guess is that this is a Google Play Services problem as the app seems to hang up at about the time when the graphic for my Play Games user ID pops up on the screen.
Yes it would be great if we could get Gree to give us the option to select a different player prior to loading the app as that might allow a work around as opposed to having to create
a new player account every time the bloody app locks out.

I'm up to 12 new accounts just to keep unlocking frozen devices. I'm going to start naming all these new guys Gree $ux from this point forward.