Stop Lying WD is not display issue.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stop Lying WD is not display issue.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Angry Stop Lying WD is not display issue.

yet another poxedup WD where DS stops and never comes back for anyone on our team.

same lies gree will say as always... oh yes 100 points really is 200 to gree but not in any WD totals or displays.

its flat out fraud and corruption over and over.

all these hundreds of useless DS bonuses on every ltq eb hcb etc that only work during pvp 100% and few times per rival during a WD.

all brokem as intended.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannot Connect To Server View Post
    yet another poxedup WD where DS stops and never comes back for anyone on our team.

same lies gree will say as always... oh yes 100 points really is 200 to gree but not in any WD totals or displays.

its flat out fraud and corruption over and over.

all these hundreds of useless DS bonuses on every ltq eb hcb etc that only work during pvp 100% and few times per rival during a WD.

all brokem as intended.
    I'm getting ds no problems. But once I hit one person 5 times it stops. I think they changed it that only so many ds hits on one person. So I just move to another person for more ds hits. So a faction with 60 will be tricky as one person will max out ds so if two ppl hit the same person one will get max with ds the other will only get one ds hit. It's rather they implemented this or its a glitch. But they tend to roll out stuff and then tell us afterwards.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levelhead View Post
    I'm getting ds no problems. But once I hit one person 5 times it stops. I think they changed it that only so many ds hits on one person. So I just move to another person for more ds hits. So a faction with 60 will be tricky as one person will max out ds so if to ppl hit the same person one will get max ds the other will only get one ds hit. It's rather they implemented this or its a glitch. But they tend to roll out stuff and then tell us afterwards.
    DS and TS ave always been limited in WD

it used to be about 20-30 times now

Now it's much less
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Havnt had this issue, still DS every hit here

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DIABLOPEZ View Post
    Havnt had this issue, still DS every hit here
    How many times do you strike, on average, during the entire WD hour?
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    @Dew, between 8-20 depending on the battle

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I just got a ds hit rate of 10 this last battle so agree it's random.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    for IOS, DS is appearing fine..
    for android, it will not display DS after maybe around 20 hits (by same player or different player), but it does count the double point/double hit.. did few experiment.. check the points before hitting..and after hitting..