DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need urgent help, lost account

Need urgent help, lost account

President Hightower, can you please escalate this ticket 2888696

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hope it gets sorted Matt I got a problem with one of my mini accounts just cannot log in. Every time I switch to it it says I you need to be connected to the internet. So I just don't switch to it. Saves me having to uninstall and reinstall again

So far no answer from Gree except the auto response, luckily we got it working by copy the uuid file from an older device. But there is still an issue with Game Center account that has to be fixed.
    A good thing tho, Gree threat all custumers the same way even when its about a T10/T25 indi account.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mattehedevarn View Post
    So far no answer from Gree except the auto response, luckily we got it working by copy the uuid file from an older device. But there is still an issue with Game Center account that has to be fixed.
    A good thing tho, Gree threat all custumers the same way even when its about a T10/T25 indi account.
    Wow! I would think you would get a little better treatment. Try to PM Vile Lynn. She helped me out with an issue a couple of months ago. She has a way to send messages to the developers.
    Nothing is, always, as it seems.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My account on my phone is doing the same thing since they pushed an update. Guess there is an error in the coding somewhere. It will start effecting other players soon. GREE only respond when ppl start jumping up and down. Lol I have submitted a ticket as well. I always look forward to the reply.

Post Count
    Yeah my accounts just fell victim to this.

Gree doesn't realize that it not only locks out newer accounts but ALL your accounts.

Is there a way to get around this without resetting the device? That is the only way I could 'fix' mine which I would say is pretty screwed up and I'm sure a deal breaker for most.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    I opened my iPad this morning and when I tried switching between one of my other Modern War accounts, I get the "Link an iOS Device" option instead. I notice when I open the game, the Game Center pop up states that I am NOT logged into Game Center.. When I try to Log In to Game Center from within the MW game, I get and error message about Game Center being disabled, which it is not. So I am seriously screwed here not being able to switch to any of my other accounts which I have a lot of time and money invested.
    1. I have tried deleting and reinstalling game.
    2. Loggin into Game Center first then start game.
    3. Log out of Game Center, reboot iPad, and log into Game Center. Then go into game.

Nothing is working.
    Misfits Island

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptAmerica View Post
    I opened my iPad this morning and when I tried switching between one of my other Modern War accounts, I get the "Link an iOS Device" option instead. I notice when I open the game, the Game Center pop up states that I am NOT logged into Game Center.. When I try to Log In to Game Center from within the MW game, I get and error message about Game Center being disabled, which it is not. So I am seriously screwed here not being able to switch to any of my other accounts which I have a lot of time and money invested.
    1. I have tried deleting and reinstalling game.
    2. Loggin into Game Center first then start game.
    3. Log out of Game Center, reboot iPad, and log into Game Center. Then go into game.

Nothing is working.
    I just had the same thing happen to me. I have tried all the above as well and no luck. Did you ever get yours working?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    gree cld so easily give players the ability to recover their own games or make it easy and a simple cs ticket can restore it in minutes... but course this is the gree where they do not listen and do not learn...

over a year they hv had that info but are too stupid to save themselves work for other things and give less suffering to its customers.

gree simply... do not care about anyone at all.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannot Connect To Server View Post
    gree cld so easily give players the ability to recover their own games or make it easy and a simple cs ticket can restore it in minutes... but course this is the gree where they do not listen and do not learn...

over a year they hv had that info but are too stupid to save themselves work for other things and give less suffering to its customers.

gree simply... do not care about anyone at all.
    There are certain ppl at gree that do care but they are told what they can do or not do. And in most cases it what they cannot do. Everything done by email. And the idiots at the top don't seem to listen to the customer. For the people that are locked out. If gree cannot get you back in. Send in a ticket if nothing is done within a week or so send in another ticket explaining you will be asking for a refund within a reasonable time scale. It's not right gree do this all the time. When other games it's easy to reset/recover your account.