X-LAB Changes???

Hello Gree,

I'm curious to find out what compelled you to make the recent changes to X-LABS?

The changes in question are -
    7 day speedups now require 2 x silver tokens
    99% speedup now requires 1 x silver token
    colossal titanium and uranium now require 2 x silver tokens
    colossal fuel, cash, iron and oil now require 1 x silver token

Just a reminder the lower tiered alliances that participate in events like Strong Hold don't get 'Silver Tokens' as part of the reward system even if they come first in their league, they only get 'Green Tokens', inadvertently you are destroying the lower alliances by taking away items they could purchase using 'Green Tokens' but no longer can. Surely this doesn't make any sense if you actually want to keep new players attracted to the game?

Can I suggest you revert back to the old system and stop making things more difficult for the smaller alliances and new players.
    Whilst I'm asking for stuff, it would also be nice if your bring the 'Chrome Eclipse Box' back to X-LABS which gave you a chance to get an Eclipse recruit in exchange for 'Silver Tokens'.

Muchas Gracias

I will add I have seen no way for players to earn or buy with game prizes, personal boosts.
    Sure they are in purchase packages now and then. But you have no chance of me dropping cash in a world with only 143/200 players in it. Some players were complaining over a year ago they had maxed them out (200%) and wanted the cap lifting and I am sure most players like me have no where near that. This is an imbalance that you don't seem to be offering a slow fix for.
    Add them to the daily reward system for the 30th day a, 1 of every type drop it will only take a player about 18 years to catch up to the big players.....not long lol.
    So maybe it should be quicker than that. Or we need a way to purchase them in X-Lab.
    Or just start handing them out from missions.
    But the current system where I am supposed to compete with players with 190% more boost than some of mine is a joke.
    A game breaking Joke.

Another option is add them to campaigns.

With only a few active members in our alliance we still haven't unlocked our alliance base.
    So I cannot say if they could be added to that,
    Can you Gree change the donation system a little so absent players donate a % of their production to the alliance automatically, this will help dead worlds and small alliances.
    Maybe it auto moves resources when storages are full. This could be done once daily so if doesn't take up server time.
    We keep our dead members unless we get a request from an active player it helps them if they ever restart the game they can catch up more readily.

So a system that lets us reap a little reward in return, like the game skims of resources that are over flowing from their storages seems only a small ask. Their storages always remain full so are available for other alliances players to steal as normal.

Later DD
    Last edited by Drifting death; 05-27-2016 at 12:15 AM.

Maybe they tried to find an actual use for the "Sapphire Key" (blue key) but never considered what would happen to those that are only able to get "Emerald Keys" (green keys). Before the change the only use for the "Sapphire Keys" was the Silver recruit, quite bad for a top prize, eh...

I'm a bit curious as to why the selection of commanders for the "Ruby key" was expanded. It's only possible to get a "Ruby Key" from the Global Domination event, held once every week and only the top three (3) alliances get one (1) Ruby Key each. They have a total of FIVE commanders to select from. To complete a single one of the 3 merge comms you have to place top three in eight Global Domination events, or 32 events for the 5 merge comms. By far the most difficult to come by commanders ever in this game... if you want one of each you have to place top 3 in a total of 88 Global Domination events.

Or just buy a 12-pack of these commanders in a bundle in a not too distant future ;-)

And yes, I agree with OP - make it possible to buy the Colossal ium packs with green keys again please, or just make it available for 11 green -OR- 2 blue keys. No harm done, more options for everyone.
    Last edited by ThisGameSucks; 05-29-2016 at 02:55 PM.

Where is the implant campaign?