Thread: Big problem

Problem

i have downloaded the new game league of war mercenaries and I have lost everything on the league of war it has gone back down to basic and I have lost all my gold I have payed for so can someone help me please

Big problem

I have downloaded the new game league of war mercenaries and now I have lost nearly all my stuff on league of war like I have lost all my gold bars and my units in the storage I had 1/187 and they is 50 units in 1 storage so that is a very lot and I had loads of keys gold 189 silver 387 and bronze 486 all gone and I had loads of morale boost and so on and I had 9 billion in money and I had about 842 gold bars and now I have just 8 gold bars lol so can anyone help me and I have gone down to basic I have just campaign and vest no battle the boss and so on

So Can Someone PLEASE Help ME GET It All Back THANKS JAMIE

Big problem

I have downloaded the new game league of war mercenaries and now I have lost nearly all my stuff on league of war like I have lost all my gold bars and my units in the storage I had 1/187 and they is 50 units in 1 storage so that is a very lot and I had loads of keys gold 189 silver 387 and bronze 486 all gone and I had loads of morale boost and so on and I had 9 billion in money and I had about 842 gold bars and now I have just 8 gold bars lol so can anyone help me and I have gone down to basic I have just campaign and vest no battle the boss and so on

So Can Someone PLEASE Help ME GET It All Back THANKS JAMIE

Hi Jamie, welcome to the forums!

Please send in a ticket thru your game. The engineers will be able to investigate it thru your data, and hopefully get it fixed for you ASAP! I have heard of this happening to others, but I'm not sure what causes it.

I've approved both of your threads. When you get to 10 posts, the auto-moderator won't flag your posts for approval anymore. I'll remove one of the duplicate threads after you get 10 posts.

Let me know if you need more help.

Good luck!
    ~VL
    Line ID: clementine88

I play for fun, im a highly experienced and skilled player and can coin.
    It's GREE that's what it is, they Create a new game without fixing the problems on others just like their updates.