Why EB Power Attack instead of EB Attack?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Why EB Power Attack instead of EB Attack?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Why EB Power Attack instead of EB Attack?

The prize in the current ILTQ was an EB Power Attack. That only helps a gem hit.
    The regular EB Attack helps free, gold and gem hits. Please do not offer Power Attack boosts anymore, the Attack boosts are better.

Of course I don't expect an answer to this one, but how many peeps actually finish Legendary? I'm in a top 10 guild and nobody even bothers trying. Not willing to spend mountains of gems for the one prize.

Very few use gem hits on EB, especially since you've raised the cost from 5 gems, to 10 gems, and now to 15 gems.

You know, it is possible to have some events that are not designed to be a financial windfall for Gree. Let's do some events that are easy to finish so peeps can start to enjoy this game again.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So the gemmers have an easier time

Post Count
    The Mines of Arhin: Event prize has the boost "+4% EB Power Attack".

But the options when attacking an Epic Boss are: "Quick Attack", "Force Attack", and "Mega Attack".

So what is a Power Attack? Does the bonus apply to both Force and Mega Attacks? It would make me angry if the bonus only applied to a gem Mega Attack.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post

But the options when attacking an Epic Boss are: "Quick Attack", "Force Attack", and "Mega Attack".

So what is a Power Attack? Does the bonus apply to both Force and Mega Attacks? It would make me angry if the bonus only applied to a gem Mega Attack.
    The Power attack only applies to the "Mega Attack"
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post

Get angry.....sorry to say!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    The prize in the current ILTQ was an EB Power Attack. That only helps a gem hit.
    The regular EB Attack helps free, gold and gem hits. Please do not offer Power Attack boosts anymore, the Attack boosts are better.

Of course I don't expect an answer to this one, but how many peeps actually finish Legendary? I'm in a top 10 guild and nobody even bothers trying. Not willing to spend mountains of gems for the one prize.

Very few use gem hits on EB, especially since you've raised the cost from 5 gems, to 10 gems, and now to 15 gems.

You know, it is possible to have some events that are not designed to be a financial windfall for Gree. Let's do some events that are easy to finish so peeps can start to enjoy this game again.
    Yes, I know at least three people who can finish Legendary gem free or with minimal gem use, they all have insane health regen bonuses though. Something around seven minutes from empty to full health. They also have the best hero weapon, armor, head gear, foot gear, and artifacts.