Epic Boss Daily Schedule????

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Epic Boss Daily Schedule????

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Epic Boss Daily Schedule????

Obviously guild day 1 has changed so how about giving your flipping members a schedule so we know what each day will take!!!!!!???????

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    They can't add up

Post Count
    Day 1: 20 kills
    Day 2: 50
    Day 3: ?

Pretty nice for small guilds!

I really wish they would code the EBs to trigger with every action & without the wait time between EB triggers. Constant triggers made EB much more fun in Crime City & in Modern War! It was hard to stop killing EBs even when the Daily Guild goal was finished.

Thanks for the Battle Health Refill Potions!
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Day 3: ?i

I really wish they would code the EBs to trigger with every action & without the wait time between EB triggers. Constant triggers made EB much more fun in Crime City & in Modern War! It was hard to stop killing EBs even when the Daily Guild goal was finished.

Vile appreciate your attempt, but that does not answer what I can already see at 6pm est just like the rest of us.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Day 3: ?

Thx Vile,
    but what we really need is a shedule for all days at the event start. Why should it be in Grees interest to give us this information? Because many accounts hold back boss kills for the guilds daily as long as we don't know what will come. Some of this members would try to go for 150 kills (and use some gems) if they would know how much kills are needed for the guild on the last days.
    If they don't know it than it will be too late to go for 150 kills - no gems and more relaxed (but I don't believe that is what Gree really wants....)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    Thx Vile,
    but what we really need is a shedule for all days at the event start. Why should it be in Grees interest to give us this information? Because many accounts hold back boss kills for the guilds daily as long as we don't know what will come. Some of this members would try to go for 150 kills (and use some gems) if they would know how much kills are needed for the guild on the last days.
    If they don't know it than it will be too late to go for 150 kills - no gems and more relaxed (but I don't believe that is what Gree really wants....)
    Very valid issue Gree! You want people to spend but many won't due to this exact reason, for guild sake! Give us requirements for all days.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Obviously, the numbers are incorrect. Can't be that easy, because it never is. Gree will therefore either take the prizes away, or reduce them to make them worthless. Because, well, that's what they've done multiple times in the past when there are obvious errors, like this one.

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count
    In future Epic Boss events the daily guild goals will be the same for all days as it used to be in the past.

Post Count
    thx for the information IPassButter

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IPassButter View Post
    In future Epic Boss events the daily guild goals will be the same for all days as it used to be in the past.
    Thank you!