Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Omg, another war in 5 days?

Gree you have lost your minds
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    GREE doesn't care. It wants money. If the top guilds fight, GREE will keep putting in wars. Only way to alter things is to stop buying the sparkly things.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    From what I saw this past 24-hr war, more people will skip next weekend's war, even if that means quitting. The rewards were weak, the indy rewards were lame boxes with useless items/units, and guild quest rewards about the same (aka, sucky). Add in that many people in US made plans for holiday weekend long before GREE decided to F... Up the schedule, and you end up with an excellent recipe for encouraging people to stop playing.

Please cancel next weekend's war and return to predictable three-week wars so players and guilds can plan instead of constantly reacting to unpleasant surprises.

Sweet {T} aka Trillian @ GoV

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Gree you have lost your minds
    Yes they have!!!!!! A long time ago!!!!!

Post Count
    Surely this has to be some kind of joke!?! In what world does it make sense to burn out your players with weekend after weekend of war? If you in anyway respect the players please reconsider.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PoleDanceGeek View Post
    Surely this has to be some kind of joke!?! In what world does it make sense to burn out your players with weekend after weekend of war? If you in anyway respect the players please reconsider.
    There way of honoring our veterans!!! Pretty disrespectful since I am a veteran!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree please change this - at least have the courage to have a dialog Retirements are being announced.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Easy solution - just don't war - just chill

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    IPassButter, we need to know if this is the new plan for KA. If we have a war every weekend, this will be the end of Kingdom Age.

People are very upset and talking about quitting. This is a very bad idea.

Let's review:

First we have a very intense 3 day war. Many of the top guilds spent a lot of money.

Next we have a 24 hour war 4 days after the long war. My guild was so burned out that we played pretty much gem free. Still finished 10th. But it was also a lot of time required.

Then EB starts immediately after the war. Lost in the shock of the next war in 6 days is the fact that you increases the EB health again. The wrapper for the current ILTQ is for an EB power attack. If you think that we will just gem away to kill hundreds of EBs, think again.

Now we have another 24 hour war on Memorial Day weekend in the USA.

All this is overwhelming and many are cutting back, and some have questioned the wisdom of playing a game that is more time consuming than a full time job.

Please come to your senses and give your customers a break before we all vote with our feet and go elsewhere for our entertainment.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    This is their method of telling you to stop spending your money. We struggled to make 25th place out of sheer lack of enthusiasm. I can't imagine any more excitement next weekend.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Consistent Contributor bumpyfunk's Avatar
    Post Count
    This game is doomed?

A real shame. I've been playing this game for maybe 5 years. Got some really great friends because of it....but Gree are ABSOLUTELY milking what's left of the faithful. Shame on them.

It's 100% clear to see.

PassButter, Gree, whoever....please just be honest with us. Weekly wars have a huge feeling of desperation about them, and quite frankly, it's rude. I took the Dragon Realms (or whatever it was called) big turn off on the chin. Especially as it was sudden with no warning just after war weekend. And you took cash off people 24 hours before that too.

If I don't get a response, I'll assume KA is being killed off too.
    Funky Raiding Berserkers.

Post Count
    Gree development team i know that you have a job to do to squeeze money from your costumers and i belive that someone is giving you orders to do that but you all should know that you are making this game 24/7 job to us.People will just delete it from their phone and you won't have costumers/players that will remain in this game to play it.Every war more and more people are retiering their games and if you push this further you wont have players playing this game.
    Raid boss you made impossible to finish for guilds with less then 60 members in guild that pushed some of players (your costumers )from the game,they quited and deleted the game and now you are pushing events as 24 hour wars every weekend,good luck with that,but don't be surprised Gree when you see that you pushed all of your players from the game.It is easy to delete this game belive me,if you keep up with this pace i will delete it and i belive and others will do that
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bumpyfunk View Post
    This game is doomed?

A real shame. I've been playing this game for maybe 5 years. Got some really great friends because of it....but Gree are ABSOLUTELY milking what's left of the faithful. Shame on them.

It's 100% clear to see.

PassButter, Gree, whoever....please just be honest with us. Weekly wars have a huge feeling of desperation about them, and quite frankly, it's rude. I took the Dragon Realms (or whatever it was called) big turn off on the chin. Especially as it was sudden with no warning just after war weekend. And you took cash off people 24 hours before that too.

If I don't get a response, I'll assume KA is being killed off too.
    GREE, rather than issue infraction pms to users of this forum, who offer honesty; your PAYING customers, why don't you address the questions put before you? You change the format and seemingly remove events, which in the past have been enjoyable, but are now complicated and require 60 strong guilds and now, you command that wars are weekly, but don't inform us of whether wars will remain weekly, or will revert to the longer format again.

This is at best, just plain rude. At worst, GREE is unprofessional. I work within the legal profession. If I behaved as GREE is doing now, by not giving answers, when the requests for answers have been polite, I'd be struck off.

Three or four years ago, this was a lively, debating and bristling forum. GREE even managed to kill that off too. I too, remember Dragon Realms-LaW, whatever it was called. Nothing could be finished and right after war, GREE closed the game down. Please GREE, provide answers, instead of paying lip service to us all and realise that even though peeps seem, for now, to spend and play, the bubble WILL burst, if you aren't preparing to wrap the game up first. Plenty already retiring and your bigger guild spenders, still need opponents, with whom they can battle.

Your PAYING and free members deserve better; far better customer service. GREE's selective blindness in this forum is free for all to see. More than the constant wars are!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostpocket View Post
    GREE, rather than issue infraction pms to users of this forum, who offer honesty; your PAYING customers, why don't you address the questions put before you? You change the format and seemingly remove events, which in the past have been enjoyable, but are now complicated and require 60 strong guilds and now, you command that wars are weekly, but don't inform us of whether wars will remain weekly, or will revert to the longer format again.

This is at best, just plain rude. At worst, GREE is unprofessional. I work within the legal profession. If I behaved as GREE is doing now, by not giving answers, when the requests for answers have been polite, I'd be struck off.

Three or four years ago, this was a lively, debating and bristling forum. GREE even managed to kill that off too. I too, remember Dragon Realms-LaW, whatever it was called. Nothing could be finished and right after war, GREE closed the game down. Please GREE, provide answers, instead of paying lip service to us all and realise that even though peeps seem, for now, to spend and play, the bubble WILL burst, if you aren't preparing to wrap the game up first. Plenty already retiring and your bigger guild spenders, still need opponents, with whom they can battle.

Your PAYING and free members deserve better; far better customer service. GREE's selective blindness in this forum is free for all to see. More than the constant wars are!
    They see, they just don't have an answer on how to conduct professional courteous customer service. They are the slum lord of gaming! Fix nothing but continue to take the rent or provide warnings of eviction.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    War has been the core of KA ever since guilds were established. We have become used to the 3 week cycle, and everyone has voiced many times that anything less than 3 weeks is not wanted. We need a bit of down time to relax and build up excitement for the next war. 1 week or even 2 weeks is too short, war will become like any other event, players will lose interest in war and in KA.