Omg, another war in 5 days? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Omg, another war in 5 days?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    There appears to be general consensus on our player chats with all guilds that a 24 hour war every two weeks would be ideal.
    Nope. I disagree, as do many other guilds. Wars are the fun part of this. However, I'm sure the TOP guilds don't like to spend more money to keep their position, but many of the lower guilds actually like wars.

Which probably means this is the solution that will be made and many more will drop the game. I mean, tap, tap tap for LTQ's are the tits!!!!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    For a 1 day war start it Saturday please or back to 3 day wars every 4 weeks and yes you don't have to endlessly hit us with LTQ after boring LTQ and box events you know you can give people a couple of days off they won't leave, yes shedule dates but guessing everything falls on deaf ears

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    What guild are you in War Player? While there may be disagreement between 1-day versus 3-day, you are the first player I have encountered that does not want to reduce the the current average of 1 war day per week (3 day war every three weeks or 1 day each week) . Folks seen to prefer either 1 day every two weeks or 3-dy every 4 weeks.

It's not so much about the money as the incredible amount of time and work it takes to choreograph.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    1 day eaxh 2 weeks or 3 days each 4 weeks would be great.
    We want to have fun, but we have RL too.

Same with all other events, we dont want, need ongoing box or ILTQ.

By the way the actual switch from hitting 30 mobs for 1 level to 2 hits for 3 mobs is a great improvement.
    Advaned playes have more time and do haste, weaker players can finish normal.
    The Red Baron TRB