Omg, another war in 5 days? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Omg, another war in 5 days?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I think a 24 hour war every other week would be good. As long as there's no more long wars.

Can you please comment IPassButter?
    Purple Squirrel

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count
    There are no plans at this time to schedule war every weekend permanently.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My guess is : gree is gearing up something big that they didn't want to start or run through Memorial Day. So instead of running the usually 18 day cycle , they ran two weekly cycles with a 24 hour war at the end. The next question is what event will there be this Saturday on a holiday weekend after the 24 hour war ends .

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IPassButter View Post
    I read this as weekly one day wars are here for a few more weeks yet, can we get an answer IPB on these going to be 30 min wars or not?

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura TCK View Post
    I read this as weekly one day wars are here for a few more weeks yet, can we get an answer IPB on these going to be 30 min wars or not?
    They will be 60 minute wars

Post Count
    Intense 3 day war followed by an intense 24 hour war the following weekend only to find a that another 24 hour war is scheduled the very next weekend. Memorial Day weekend in the U.S. And Mother's Day in France. I'm in a top 10 guild and we are taking a pass on this one. Too much. Our folks are going to take the weekend off and enjoy it with our families. We will not declare.

IPassButter don't know why your schedule is such a secret but congrats you have finally figured out a way to get us all to scale back. Guilds have always defined themselves by placement during war. When they stop caring about it you've officially lost your audience.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thank you for addressing at least some of our concerns and for providing information about the RB event, in general.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Then what is the schedule on this temporary weekly war? Then No more after Memorial Day, one more, two more, etc. be forthcoming with your CUSTOMERS would be a welcomed change. You have people quitting, spending less, most importantly ruining the game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by QueBall View Post
    Intense 3 day war followed by an intense 24 hour war the following weekend only to find a that another 24 hour war is scheduled the very next weekend. Memorial Day weekend in the U.S. And Mother's Day in France. I'm in a top 10 guild and we are taking a pass on this one. Too much. Our folks are going to take the weekend off and enjoy it with our families. We will not declare.

IPassButter don't know why your schedule is such a secret but congrats you have finally figured out a way to get us all to scale back. Guilds have always defined themselves by placement during war. When they stop caring about it you've officially lost your audience.
    This is exactly what will happen. We have requirements for war in our guild - we stopped that for the 24h battles. We are going to have relaxed battles with low to non gem usage - placement doesn't matter

Please let us know how long we have this weekly battles (or better: stop them as soon as possible)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    There appears to be general consensus on our player chats with all guilds that a 24 hour war every two weeks would be ideal.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    There appears to be general consensus on our player chats with all guilds that a 24 hour war every two weeks would be ideal.
    Yep, as long as we don't have a 3 day war in between, lol
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    I'm not in favor of a 24 hr war every 2 weeks (the only people I have seen in favor of this are in top 10 guilds), especially if it's going to continue to be on Friday nights/Saturday mornings. If it were moved to Sunday/Monday, I might be ok with the idea but tbh war every 2 weeks would be obnoxious and you will see an increase in retirements. Personally most people I have talked to would favor a 3 day war once a month and to space out events but realistically that is unlikely to happen

Lurker
    Post Count
    24 hour war every 2 weeks is NOT preferred. Normal 3 day war once a month would be preferred.

If you must do a 24 hour war, would you consider starting it on Saturday rather than Friday? Friday night is usually set aside for most for either date night, family night or just relaxation time. Saturday Morning is chore time, or baseball, softball golf for kids.

Like you do in Modern war, please post the event schedule with dates. If you can do it there, you should be able to do that in Kingdom Age.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think its safe to say that everyone prefers less war days. Either proposal would be a relief from a 3-day war every 3 weeks or a 1 day war every week.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So basically the idea that will be a take away will be 3 day wars once a month and 24 hour war in the other weeks. Gree just continue to burn us out! Why change now! We have asked for date schedules, but you don't do it. Organization and communication would be nice.

On other thought just have a 24 hour war on three weeks and a 3 day war on the 4th week. It will help me quit this game a lot quicker just like modern war when you created battles every weekend. Thanks for listening.