Spend real money limited time missions [iOS/US]

The recent addition of Limited Time Missions that are only possible to complete by spending real money are not really necessary, are they?

I mean, if you already have bundles in the store, what is the point in having missions like "Spend 10000 Gold", "Apply 500k XP to Diesel", "Acquire 5 Chromeprint Crates" and so on? Would it not be easier to just throw the rewards from these missions into the actual bundles instead?

If they are a way to just promote bundle sales, then ok, maybe they do the job. But there are already so many features in the game where you can spend to get this or that. Personally I feel that these missions are just bloating the user interface, or what do you think?

Traditionally the missions were possible to complete partially (or fully) without spending real money. So each time a limited mission pops up, you now have to roam through all the options available (Campaigns, hitting NPC or whatnot) only to find that all you have to do is buy some item in the store to complete the mission. It is not really adding any gameplay value whatsoever, in my opinion.

They are rewarding players who spend.
    All I can say is more fool them, I am sure players will.
    But in my current world I have no intention to, as its so empty, within the current game structure all I stand to do is lose everything my hard work and money has built up, it will all be trapped in this dead world.

What Gree has to think about is if and when they turn a world off because it's dead is all that money they will have to refund. to players returning to find their accounts have gone.
    If they decide to do nothing they have to try and keep these worlds on servers with as low a cost as possible so what do we get lag lag lag.
    My guess is they have multi worlds on a handful of servers now. Gree seems to be very short sighted.
    Last edited by Drifting death; 05-20-2016 at 12:19 AM.