The recent addition of Limited Time Missions that are only possible to complete by spending real money are not really necessary, are they?

I mean, if you already have bundles in the store, what is the point in having missions like "Spend 10000 Gold", "Apply 500k XP to Diesel", "Acquire 5 Chromeprint Crates" and so on? Would it not be easier to just throw the rewards from these missions into the actual bundles instead?

If they are a way to just promote bundle sales, then ok, maybe they do the job. But there are already so many features in the game where you can spend to get this or that. Personally I feel that these missions are just bloating the user interface, or what do you think?

Traditionally the missions were possible to complete partially (or fully) without spending real money. So each time a limited mission pops up, you now have to roam through all the options available (Campaigns, hitting NPC or whatnot) only to find that all you have to do is buy some item in the store to complete the mission. It is not really adding any gameplay value whatsoever, in my opinion.