Any chance of re-releasing Health Regen unit (Nuclear Sentry)?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Any chance of re-releasing Health Regen unit (Nuclear Sentry)?

  1. #1
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    100

    Any chance of re-releasing Health Regen unit (Nuclear Sentry)?

    In the month of January, the Health Regen Unit was released as part of crate event and some of them were unable to make purchases due to iOS issues. Even though the event was extended by another 22-23 hrs and couldn't still make purchases.

    Will it be possible to re-release the unit for benefit of the folks who couldn't make purchases related to iOS? That would be goodwill gesture for the folks who missed out on the unit.

    As always, appreciate your help!!!

  2. #2
    Banned
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Post Count
    768
    Health units are out every day. It's called GOLD and buy lots of it

  3. #3
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    100
    Yep. Can't argue on that one. Hopefully, they can release the unit as part of crate event just like P-91 Pounder unit.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Post Count
    768
    I bet you don't get your wish

  5. #5
    Development Team
    Member Since
    Dec 2015
    Post Count
    352
    Keep your eyes peeled this weekend. Perhaps in the Kinetic Generator LE Set Missions.

    Hint: ~5/7

  6. #6
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    100
    Awesome. Thank you very much! You're THE BEST!!!!!

  7. #7
    Prominent Poet Pidgeot's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Post Count
    1,841
    How much gold? Under 500 would be great!
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

  8. #8
    Consistent Contributor MajikUF's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    116
    Anyone have a gold count yet? I assume the 7/7 reward will be like "buy 7 sets of x"

    I do see a Nuclear Sentry as a Uncommon (25% on android/30% on iOS) chance if you buy the whole LE set but Hightower makes it sound like going to 5/7 (or higher?) in the event will win you something good. (I also assume they're not stackable?)
    Last edited by MajikUF; 05-27-2016 at 08:32 PM.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Proud Member of "Late Nite Killas"
    Former Member of "Strategic Air Command" (RIP Seal)
    Former Member of "Usual Suspects"

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Location
    UK
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    37

    Nuclear Sentry

    Quote Originally Posted by MajikUF View Post
    Anyone have a gold count yet? I assume the 7/7 reward will be like "buy 7 sets of x"

    I do see a Nuclear Sentry as a Uncommon (25% on android/30% on iOS) chance if you buy the whole LE set but Hightower makes it sound like going to 5/7 (or higher?) in the event will win you something good. (I also assume they're not stackable?)
    You need to complete 6/7 for Health Regen unit cost 3x set 415 each 1275 total

    Or get it via the set bonus which I did at a cost of 1 set 415 gold 😱😜😂

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Post Count
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    Keep your eyes peeled this weekend. Perhaps in the Kinetic Generator LE Set Missions.

    Hint: ~5/7
    Would have been good if you also posted that the unit doesn't stack...then again I'm sure there is a reason you didn't. Been Gree-D once again!!

  11. #11
    Master of Musings Mcdoc's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Diego (Vista) California
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    2,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotti View Post
    Would have been good if you also posted that the unit doesn't stack...then again I'm sure there is a reason you didn't. Been Gree-D once again!!
    Wow - been a long time since I've come here to find info

    Bought the Gold Pack kit to try for the 10% Health Recover unit - since it was the "Uncommon" LE Set prize AND part of a quest - so I ended up with 5 of them - expecting to see my Health Regeneration % to increase quite a bit. Went from 49% to 54%

    WHAT ? Are you NOW saying that they don't Stack ? That was NO WHERE in the information.

    This is needs to be fixed or a refund is needed
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.



    I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

  12. #12
    Verbose Veteran HellRaizer's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Location
    England / Essex
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    960
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Wow - been a long time since I've come here to find info

    Bought the Gold Pack kit to try for the 10% Health Recover unit - since it was the "Uncommon" LE Set prize AND part of a quest - so I ended up with 5 of them - expecting to see my Health Regeneration % to increase quite a bit. Went from 49% to 54%

    WHAT ? Are you NOW saying that they don't Stack ? That was NO WHERE in the information.

    This is needs to be fixed or a refund is needed
    Very very small print at the bottom of his post

    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1549831

  13. #13
    Consistent Contributor MajikUF's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by Dal7691 View Post
    You need to complete 6/7 for Health Regen unit cost 3x set 415 each 1275 total

    Or get it via the set bonus which I did at a cost of 1 set 415 gold ������
    So you missed it by one. 6/7 requires 5 total sets (which is buying 4 since you get one bonus after buyin the first) so its closer to 1660 total assuming you don't get one as a bonus unit.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Proud Member of "Late Nite Killas"
    Former Member of "Strategic Air Command" (RIP Seal)
    Former Member of "Usual Suspects"

  14. #14
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Post Count
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Very very small print at the bottom of his post

    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1549831
    Thats from an event in January, welcome to May (almost june), now i didn't go for 5 just 1, but i requested a refund nonetheless

  15. #15
    Verbose Veteran HellRaizer's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Location
    England / Essex
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    960
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahan View Post
    Thats from an event in January, welcome to May (almost june), now i didn't go for 5 just 1, but i requested a refund nonetheless
    It's the same unit, therefore the same rules apply. Personally I wouldn't have spent real money, considering their track record

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •