When can we get back our excess Faction HQ donations or be able to use them?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: When can we get back our excess Faction HQ donations or be able to use them?

When can we get back our excess Faction HQ donations or be able to use them?

Its simply amazing but not hardly surprising at all. Not after almost 4.5 years of playing MW and seeing what they do.

GREEdy introduces HQ 2.0 but neither posts any information about how it works or any guidelines on what to do.

And like most early factions we over donated when we achieved Lvl 10 HQ 1.0 and now all those donations are completely wasted and useless.

As it stands now, 17k+ recruiting, 1.7k+ RnD, 80+ prop and 30+ logistics are sitting there forever it seems.

So how about the next update, you allow the faction leader to make use of those to further upgrade our HQ 2.0 production buildings.

It would be the right thing to do and a small step towards repairing some of the hatred and resentment you have caused to all the long time loyal players in the game.

And it would cost you nothing to do this, so how about it GREEdy?

On the next update, you let us use up all those excess donations and not have it sit there in cyberspace forever.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm sure insulting them in your post will really get them to look at what you want done.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    insults? facts matey facts. the most hated software company ever in existance award could easily be won by gree should it be available... which is shame as mw used to be one of the best games out there... just sad those days are long since gone and were left with an addictive "whatever" to waste the hours away.

Fac HQ is just crud that most teams cannot ever finish.But if the top did and have excess and are still going to gain excess then agree they shld be used somehow.

not yet upgraded...waiting for the bug reports to roll in before having to suffer too.

Development Team
    Post Count
    Apologies for the late response, but I will have someone look into this as soon as possible.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    Apologies for the late response, but I will have someone look into this as soon as possible.
    Why would you have to look into something you guys put out? Did you guys not have a plan for it? When will you guys get your act together?

Bump for your update hightower, since u said u were going to look into it

Banned
    Post Count
    Next year it will get looked at

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    i sent a ticket on this months ago, when the faction HQ goals were artificially inflated our team over donated tons of resources to complete the new goals, but then gree reversed course and dropped them back to what they were before. Too bad now that we had over donated we were stuck with it and could never get them back. I was told by CS that its unfortunate it happened, but there was nothing that could be done about it.