GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pointless and Impossible rewards and crates

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Common and uncommon items pointless?

I have been playing cc for over two years. I think I won a uncommon item once. Are these things take prizes? Does anybody know why they post these fake awards?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Pointless and Impossible rewards and crates

Dear Crime City players,

I am sure I am going to get raked over the coals for this but here I go.

I have been playing CC for about 3 years now. In every event they have the Speed objective(impossible to ever attain). Then they have all these other listings in the event that you never ever get. Last two events, they list these random things you can obtain like Uncommon and Common crates or hammers, etc. You don't win them from Basic, Ultimate, or Elite challenges, , you cant buy them, so what is the point? WHY even bother listing these things. In 3 years, I think I have won 1 crate and that was only due to a server error so they awarded people with crates back then. Like right now, they have the Knick-Knack crates. You cant win them and you cant buy them, so how in the hell are you suppose to get these things you never get. They do this in every event but never tell you how to obtain them. Are these crates and awards only for Super large syndicates? I just don't get it. Every time I have to scroll through all that garbage to pick my event(challenge). Why wont they just stop listing these things no one can get?

Post Count
    In case you didn't notice over your three years playing, many goals are set up for gold buyers only. For example, "crates" are purchased only with gold. If you were awarded a free one once, count your blessings, but don't complain that you can't accomplish the "crate event" goals if you don't buy crates. If you want to try to finish them, you'll have to buy some gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What do you mean you can't buy them? They are in Store -> Special

Banned
    Post Count
    if you buy enough of them, you will win the prize. odds are usually 2%.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Now who are these people in the Store-Special you can buy with gold? What is there purpose?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Javajoe View Post
    Now who are these people in the Store-Special you can buy with gold? What is there purpose?
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ccomplice-List

They are Accomplices which can be assigned under your Team Equipment.
    Menu >> Profile >> Team Equip

I'm not sure of their purpose, yet.
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Didn't they add a bonus in the hate-/revenge thing? I remember my main had a bonus of 9.1% with a score of 5xx in team equip, a mini had a bonus of 4.7% with team equipped at 20ish. So they finally reused accomplices, but you can catch up in no time.

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Javajoe View Post

Apparently you haven't been playing for over 2 years if you don't know what accomplices are. Don't lie please.
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.