Lockbox 2x and missing rewards

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lockbox 2x and missing rewards

Post Count

Lockbox 2x and missing rewards

Gree, In lockbox events it is now possible to gain 2x the reward when you open a box.
    The only problem is when you get 2 you jump for example from 8 to 10 and then you miss the reward for 9. (happened to me).
    For instance, in the current event, jump from 19 to 21 with 2 ringlets at once and you miss the energy regen reward from 20 ringlets, ouch!
    Please fix.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepson View Post
    Gree, In lockbox events it is now possible to gain 2x the reward when you open a box.
    The only problem is when you get 2 you jump for example from 8 to 10 and then you miss the reward for 9. (happened to me).
    For instance, in the current event, jump from 19 to 21 with 2 ringlets at once and you miss the energy regen reward from 20 ringlets, ouch!
    Please fix.
    This would be a lot worse if you skipped over 23 rings. That's what you need for the Box event Wrapper
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepson View Post
    Please fix.
    I'm sure if you send in a nice ticket explaining what happened, they'll see that you should have gotten the goal reward & award it to you.

Double check your inventory just in case. You might have gotten it. (I've finished a few goals without getting a reward screen, but the unit was still awarded... probably due to lag caused by my weak wifi signal.)

Also, it might be a coding error with getting 2x items & it is not registering as 2x for goals. Sending in a ticket will help them investigate if this is a code or a display issue.
    Line ID: clementine88

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count
    We are actively working on fixing this.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IPassButter View Post
    We are actively working on fixing this.
    IPassButter, any word on this issue? One of my toons went from 19 to 21 rings, but didn't get the Jeweled Shoal Creeper for 20 rings. I exited the game, went back in and checked my inventory. I did not get the unit or the 1% Energy Regen boost.
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 05-19-2016 at 09:01 AM.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This same problem happened to me. And I imagine it has happened to numerous people without their knowing.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    This is the typical GREE problem, thing wich shall improve the game (2 rewards at once) make it worth as improvements are not check ed carefully.
    Its the same with the better chance to get rare units. It works, too good.
    Last 2 events i could not finish normal, one unit missing. And i had common and uncommon finished after less than 2 days.
    Actual i finished rare and uncommon, got the 20 rings but have only 2 common and 1 day left. In the past i used gems on the last day when 1 rare was missing, now not at all.
    Please tune the chance to get normal a little bit, the actual situation is boaring.
    Nevertheless the chance to open with gold is now much more fair as in the past. No more 10 - 12 times in a row "sorry better luck next time"
    The Red Baron TRB

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count
    Compensation will be resolved after the event is over.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How are you getting 2x rewards? This something reserved for the HAVES and not available to us have nots?

Post Count
    ^Post approved, Thorbin!
    Welcome to the forums!

I'm not getting 2x anything, because I don't have that unit.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorbin View Post
    How are you getting 2x rewards? This something reserved for the HAVES and not available to us have nots?
    It's one of the Citadel Level rewards. I believe level 9.

Post Count
    Ooh, thanks for the info, Fromm. We're not even close. If it's anything like the other GREE apps, the guild rewards and boosts in later stages of the citadel are awesome!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorbin View Post
    Welcome to the forum, that's a very good question. Fromm is correct that it's Citadel level 9 that gives a 3% chance of double loot from a lockbox. That works with units (common, uncommon and rare) and with the box item.

Level 8 is a +3% Lockbox open rate, which was never really explained, but we think it increases the chance of a gold open.
    Purple Squirrel

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I appreciate the explanations. Had no clue how people were getting it.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IPassButter View Post
    Compensation will be resolved after the event is over.
    I just checked my bonuses, and my Jeweled Shoal Creeper is there. Thanks for fixing this.

IPassButter will it work correctly going forward?
    Purple Squirrel