Unit training time research (and the research mission) [iOS/US]

Hello,

Anyone else noticed that Unit training time research destroys your build planning? The correct time is not shown in the user interface when you select unit type/amount, it's ony after you start it you see what the actual time is. This is quite annoying since long builds may be several hours off.

This resembles the Unit travel time bug - my guess is that the game client is unaware of all bonuses applied to unit training time. Please fix this, thank you.

Also - the research mission continues to be broken, week after week. Sometimes it just disappears, sometimes the research does not count towards the mission goal. Very frustrating, especially if you spent a considerable amount of speedup items and resources on it. Maybe even gold.

Sounds like your right, that for some reason the game is not accounting from all the new build time boosts and feeding it back to the player.
    Gree if it's not to much to ask get the numbers to add up.

As for the other bug with missions I rarely try in them as like you say they are hard even with supers, so I just collect what I get from random dropping units in these events.
    But Gree if you want players to keep spending then it's bugs like these that cut into players confidence in the game making them less likely to spend.
    So fix them...