player Bases sizes.

Player bases.
    Normal and supers.

In my opinion, They are the biggest imbalance in the game.
    The fact that this imbalance help create other imbalances makes it the biggest imbalance.

This imbalance effects every, event and part of the game we have a number of events
    Cross world Domination,
    Build events, stronghold,
    These are directly effected by the base imbalances.

No player with 10 normal sized bases and a home base can ever compete with a player with 10 super sized bases and a home base.
    The effect of a player having even a few supers is massive.

But it's the fact this imbalance is self sustaining once you get the advantages of supers the fact it's easier to do well in the events than it is for players with normal bases just increases the imbalance with every good placing there large bases help them get in an event.

So Gree please please change this basic structure of the game.
    I have suggested ways in my older threads for you to maybe do this.

But when you get down to it this is the main flaw in your game, it's what holds the have nots in check.
    It's why only a few hundred players come to dominate so exclusively a world build for thousands. I realize players spending money dominate, but that is mostly early on. But you know that, that's why you open new worlds but this is also why they stop spending as much, because they can then dominate a world because they out produce other players due to them having supers, they can then place well in all the events, and start to just feed off your events the bloat they get from them, this consolidates there hold on the world and provide a cheap ride to commanders and boosts the rest of the world will never catch up to.

Let's face it I am sure you could make money from adding the ability for players to grow normal bases into supers.
    It's a free game and there has to be a none gold way but their are always players willing to short cut them.
    The fact it will make worlds more competitive and reduce the ability of players from dominating without constant gold spending to keep themselves at an advantage.

And this isn't my big idea....and I am sure it could be a big money spinner for you. Well worth the coding time.
    Supers are always going to be valuable to the game as this is a massive short cut to any possible system to grow small bases into supers. So the map layout can stay as is its just bases need to be able to grow.
    If this cuts into teleports sales then change the rules have any base that starts as a normal base be able to be teleported as normal. Even if it has grown to super size.

Later DD
    Last edited by Drifting death; 05-15-2016 at 06:34 AM.

You are correct in many ways, but there are a few events in the mix where players who have few or no supers can be competitive too. For example Player wars, Lockbox, Campaign wars. You can forget build events and Global domination, but tbh in Global domination, if your team doesn't have many supers, you are probably best off trying to get missions instead of points.

Having a lot of super bases means endless fuel raiding and struggling to hide your uv... For an actual fight you rarely need more than 5-6 full waves, any player with just small bases can keep that. Even players with lots of supers rarely have more than that as well (and 100k titans/hellfires tucked away somewhere that are basically useless except in Global Domination).

Still - the game would have been a bit better off if there was a limit on the number of supers per player. 5 is a good number imo, that would mean that the 900 supers in each world would have to be split up among at least 4 alliances instead of 2-3.

I suppose the only other way to go to balance things is allow players to own more bases so what ever 11 supers is equal to is the new max
    Supers 11x19 is 209 zones, with 11CC 198 production zones.
    Normal 11x7 is 77 Zones, with 11CC. 66 production zones

So to balance it a player with only normal bases can have a total of 33 normal bases.
    Normal 33x7 is 231 zones, with 33CC. 198 production zones.

Their are still disadvantages to small bases as if you wanted a defence grid in every base with small bases you lose 33 to them with supers only 11, and it's the same for radar.
    You could lose 66 production zones just to radar and Defence Grids in small but only 22 if you had supers.
    If you wanted to balance that it would increase to 44 small bases is equal to 11 supers.

Supers. Equal, 19 total zones 16 for production if they have a CC, DG and radar. Total 176 production zones.
    Normal. Equal, 7 total zones 4 for production if they have a CC ,DG and radar. A total of 176 if they have 44 bases.

Now I don't think Gree you want to let us small players have 33 bases never mind 44 so let us expand our normal bases over time.
    This is the fundamental flaw that leads to empty worlds. This is not healthy for the game.

Gree I hope you can see that this imbalance is massive and a major flaw in the game, if a player needs 44 bases to match a player with 11 supers so both players can enjoy defence grid and radar in each base.

I do and now others do.
    Cheers DD

Some players will say that you can always cap the bases you need. Honestly, asking for a limitation in superbases is akin to asking for a cap on gold spending. The game is inherently unfair, so to level one aspect without levelling another won't make much difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerean View Post
    Some players will say that you can always cap the bases you need. Honestly, asking for a limitation in superbases is akin to asking for a cap on gold spending. The game is inherently unfair, so to level one aspect without levelling another won't make much difference.
    I agree limiting super bases is a no go, the worlds are designed for 6000 players if I remember correctly. No type of sharing is ever going to spread 900 supers over 6000 players.

The game has flaws but Supers being limited to only 90 players as a min in a world that supports 6000 is a joke.
    It's mostly gold players that get them early in a new world which they pay for I am sure.
    But they then use this early advantage they create with gold to win events and prizes that consolidate their hold on the world.

In old worlds like mine they won massive amounts of personal boosts from event after event. And commanders and other items.
    Their only compertion are other gold spenders any low level gold spender will never catch up. They get more free stuff from events than most players buy, with gold.

But player base size is the foundation of their advantage it helps hold them at the top, it makes it far cheaper for them to maintain their hold on the top the advantages the supers give help make it cheap to hold the top end of a world.

If Gree wanted to increase the contest for the top and force these players to spend more gold to hold their advantage levelling the playing field, over supers would do that.

I also agree this is only one flaw in this game, and if Gree ever wants to listen to my idea, they would realize it would turn this game back into a top ten game.
    It will eliminate most of the flaws without upsetting players for the most part, I am sure even if it was diamond encrusted and free some will still find reason to complain but the majority would be happy, when players see what had been done.

This game needs a major update not new more expensive time limited commanders.
    They only add stuff to get our money. More fool the players that do, in the current game.

My world can have barely 150 players in it there may be more active accounts but most are alt accounts.
    I ranked 143 with only 3 runs in a campaigns mission, for the campaigns points event mission.
    That doesn't make a health world.
    Like most worlds this age super bases are strictly controlled by the top alliances they even force empty supers to level commanders from.
    You only get a super if they let you.
    This can also include other low level bases 27 and 30 sizes as they level commanders on them.
    I can barely maintain 60 million unit value of units without fuel raiding, which will take over a week to replace with my factories, any top player can destroy that without breaking a sweat even if they were losing at 10-1 odds in my favour, and replace their lost units before me.

Smaller players and alliances get zero access to ownership, Without permission.

Base sizes maybe only one small thing but its effects are big.

This isn't my big idea Gree, but the next new world you open. Have a system in place to allow any base to be expanded to super size.
    And also add my suggestion to be able to upgrade iron and oil spots over time.

You will get a taste of my suggestion in that world. Just a taste....