No boosts for daily wins/streaks or wrappers

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: No boosts for daily wins/streaks or wrappers

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

No boosts for daily wins/streaks or wrappers

Really GREE? No boosts for daily wins/streaks or wrappers. These units don't even make my army. What a waste and not worth my time or effort

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark. View Post
    Really GREE? No boosts for daily wins/streaks or wrappers. These units don't even make my army. What a waste and not worth my time or effort
    Yep, agreed. A complete waste of time.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    GREE, by bringing back the streaks you made many of us happy, unfortunately you are not applying any bonuses for the completion of both. Units offered don't make many people's army. You might as well have left this off the flipping goals as it is a waste of everyone's time. Can we get a response?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just got a splash screen for daily wins and it has a boost now. Still nothing for wrappers and no confirmation for daily streaks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark. View Post
    Just got a splash screen for daily wins and it has a boost now. Still nothing for wrappers and no confirmation for daily streaks
    Daily wins yes, but event completion none, nada, no boosts! Just a joke that every quest has a boost except this event. Something we enjoy during and they have f'd it up.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Win streak daily has no boost. So basically if you win 12 total wins, not win streak, you get a boost, but of the 3 other goals you get no boosts and units that don't make army. What is the point Gree?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Look at the bright side. Since wins don't matter, you don't need walls any more. Lol