Hightower,hrb issue please read !!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hightower,hrb issue please read !!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Hightower,hrb issue please read !!

On the first day of event I finished top of my group,when second day started my daily reward screen says I finished second with 0 damage??
    History also says day 1 second 5 points...day 2 first 10 points....but current daily total at top of screen is 10 points?
    I have sent a ticket but haven't had reply,I'm thinking from past experience I will eventually get a reply when event is over saying"we cannot do anything" so I will end up suffering for somebody's bad programming,I'm not Psycic but I've kinda been there and done that on numerous occasions.
    How do I get this sorted BEFORE event finishes?
    I can provide screens of clear errors amd have done in ticket sent to CS.
    Hobbsie

Development Team
    Post Count
    Hobbs,

I have forwarded this post to an agent and will have them looking at it immediately. The best advice I can give for this very second: Please continue the event as you normally would. That way if we are unable to boost your points, then we can manually add the prizes you deserve. I'll update you as soon as I have more information.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    Hobbs,

I have forwarded this post to an agent and will have them looking at it immediately. The best advice I can give for this very second: Please continue the event as you normally would. That way if we are unable to boost your points, then we can manually add the prizes you deserve. I'll update you as soon as I have more information.

Finished day3 top but still showing day 1 as 5points and no damage,I'll just plod on and hope this issue will be sorted.
    Thanks for the reply and looking into it

Development Team
    Post Count
    Hobbs,

We found an issue with your entire group not being able to update their status on Day 1. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention because we can make sure this doesn't happen next event.

I'm waiting to hear back on how this will be handled for you but I'm hopeful we can simply add points to your total so you can finish the leaderboard properly. As for daily prizes being missed (if at all), we'll handle that after the bigger issue is dealt. with. Again, will get back to you when updated.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This same thing took place to three of my accounts.
    i haven't bothered checking them all.
    One received nothing, ending up in 5th place.
    One ended up 2nd, but should have been first.
    One ended up 4th, who should have also been 1st.
    No need to correct them.
    It isn't that important to me.
    Im sure it s to others, which is why I mention the discrepancy.
    I suspect it's a bigger problem than you suspect, El Presidente.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    Then everyone should get max points

Banned
    Post Count
    I never received my first place prize either but I did receive my 1 point 4th place. Lucky for Gree I gave up sending in tickets.

Development Team
    Post Count
    @Hobbs,

Sent you a private message with information regarding your account.