New event is awesome!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New event is awesome!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

New event is awesome!

I personally absolutely love the new PVP format. It's the first thing I feel like they've gotten right directly out of the box. I'm sure some people are having some issues and other than the fact that says it only takes two energy to retaliate but it actually takes 5, I love it!

That being said PLEASE DON'T DESTROY THIS EVENT BY ASSIGNING PERMANENT MODS!

It's actually nice to have a Level Playing Field for just one event, is that too much to ask? Please please, leave it alone I think it's great the way it is. I'm sure other people will post their feedback here as well, but I think this one's a homerun.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 06-01-2016 at 07:00 AM. Reason: title
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Here here! Well said.. love it! Maybe a stamina regen time/cost reduction tho...☺☺☺☺☺☺

Post Count
    This is the worst event they ever made. Opening boxes is more fun than this abomination.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    This is the worst event they ever made. Opening boxes is more fun than this abomination.
    Please be more specific. I find that my level 15 campers are just as effective as my level 180 that I've been playing since 2012. It truly levels the playing field and you can get huge chains without having an enormous amount of stamina.
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Fun ? Lol
    U have no job or wife or family i think.
    This event u need to be on all minutes ?
    That suxx lol.... cool u enjoy not me. I dont put any gold on this event dont see the point

Im rly bored in 1 day. Only thing i do is chain with other account
    Last thing is prize, rly bad.
    Do ltq collection or crate give u more stats and quick, no need to stay at play 24/24.

And do free pvp bored, here the way

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by F@st View Post
    Fun ? Lol
    U have no job or wife or family i think.
    This event u need to be on all minutes ?
    That suxx lol.... cool u enjoy not me. I dont put any gold on this event dont see the point

Im rly bored in 1 day. Only thing i do is chain with other account
    Last thing is prize, rly bad.
    Do ltq collection or crate give u more stats and quick, no need to stay at play 24/24.

And do free pvp bored, here the way
    I'm sorry to hear that. Have you tried prune juice?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    I personally absolutely love the new PVP format. It's the first thing I feel like they've gotten right directly out of the box. I'm sure some people are having some issues and other than the fact that says it only takes two energy to retaliate but it actually takes 5, I love it!

That being said PLEASE DON'T DESTROY THIS EVENT BY ASSIGNING PERMANENT MODS!

It's actually nice to have a Level Playing Field for just one event, is that too much to ask? Please please, leave it alone I think it's great the way it is. I'm sure other people will post their feedback here as well, but I think this one's a homerun.
    The level playing field only exists until the usual suspects begin spending their way out of reach of mere mortals. Their choice and right of course, but perhaps just once they could try playing without reaching for the platinum credit card. See how they do on time put in, like the rest of us.

It'd be nice if hits cost only one stamina rather than five, but I enjoyed this despite not understanding how one of my accounts has scored twice the points of the other, even though I'd done the same activity on both, lol. A nice change from the routine that had set in, and become rather boring.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I liked it. It fell off after day 3 though. I think a 3 day event would be better if possible. I would also love to be able to revenge from history. Take away the random boost as a penalty if you hit from history if need be.

Would be nice to buy attack boost on the fly. Rather than switching screens and losing your target.

Also the revenge hit showing a cost of 2 presented a problem. Because you do not get a refill energy pop up. Just an error. So you have to close the event screen down to refill. Causing you to loose the targets you had your eye on.

But I actually like it.

Post Count
    I think the revenge chain has potential, but it needs work. Especially if you're just attacking yourself.

Give us an option to buy the Attack boost for a longer period of time.

Can anyone explain the point of buying defense boosts when the main point of the event seems to be to hope people Attack you?
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Uh, its sooooo boring!
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I think the revenge chain has potential, but it needs work. Especially if you're just attacking yourself.

Give us an option to buy the Attack boost for a longer period of time.

Can anyone explain the point of buying defense boosts when the main point of the event seems to be to hope people Attack you?
    To save yourself losing too many points, and gain some from other players losing when they hit you. I reached the 100,000 point goal from that!

When it ran out I didn't renew it in the hope enough people would attack me so we could reach syn revenge goal, as there were only untouchable monsters on the list at the time. It worked.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    You got far more points from chains, and you can't chain unless people hit you back. Seems foolish.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    I liked this event too. I always enjoy events where you work together. I hope the next H&R stays the same.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Conclusion of event :
    Spend 3 vaults for get a 150m item, poor items. Waste u time on Game 24/24

Dont worth, better do crate and ltq collection u take more power and ur free quick for 3 vaults

Ramdom event, u get bored'quick. I talk for my self sry i'dont like lol....

For do 150 chain u need to play always and need to link an account u have.

I'do event with 0 gold and finish 122 chain, 360 kill, 202 revenge, 322 BP, was long....and boring..If u go �� for rank u need to start revenge at start and kill'no stop ' for do chain all days.
    Reset and reset.....ramdom...not'for me no'fun after 3h of gameplay
    Next i was free only thing good lol....i spend 1 vault on 3 x collection and enjoy 3 days off with some hit of hate and revenge. Here i go ��

Post Count
    Can someone translate that for me? It's french, right? It looks like he said he spent 4500 gold and played with himself for three days...
    Still mad at Bostick.