iOS. Hightower. Crash. WD. Bad.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: iOS. Hightower. Crash. WD. Bad.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

iOS. Hightower. Crash. WD. Bad.

See the title?!?!?! This was by far my worst wd experience ever. Even worse then being locked out due to 5.0. At least with the lockout something bad couldn't happen. There isn't one instance where I could complete 4 attacks this weekend. If I started a fourth the game would crash before I ever received a splash screen. Even the game hates the DS pop ups because it would rather crash then be forced to display the screen over and over again. By Saturday night I was attacking twice, closing game and attacking twice more coming back 38.5 minutes later. I didn't use one medpack. No point as refilling would probably trigger a crash and why I should I pay you to crash more? This is ridiculous Hightower. WD is your premier event and its reached the point of being unplayable on iOS. Top 5 must play on 2 devices in order to score the way they do, I don't see how it's possible otherwise. I've taken to bombing apple with complaints and I'm hoping others follow suit. Im here at this point because of my faction mates and players I've come to know over the years and that is having less impact to me everyday. Soon it's just gonna be enough and it'll be bye bye MW. Not that you care but you might if others are feeling the same. Get this fixed already. It's been long enough.

Oh and one other thing. HCB is rigged and broken. I have 5 accts. every single one of them has at least 2 Alex's in their tier and one of them has four. Other players are reporting the same thing. It seems to much of a coincidence to mean nothing that so many accts are matches up against an Alex for HCB. I don't know what it means but given your shady track record it can't be good. Not sure that the legitimacy of the matchup is something I can have faith in. That may sound like a reach to some but with gree I've learned it's entirely appropriate to call a spade a spade.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    every 4 hits --- CRASH. Ridiculous

Banned
    Post Count
    That is interesting about Alex's, I have 3 in my group right now, Gree knows they have small player base so they may be using them to
    Push players to try and catch up, I'll see if they hit,

Banned
    Post Count
    Plus the old HCB units were taken out of inventory and not being compensated for the removal the all mighty gree that breaks tos. You can not remove items with out compensation.

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree has to put all the Alex's there because there are not enough players to fill spots. Pretty lame if you ask me.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have 2 "alex's " as well. Several of my faction members seem to have even more!! Another gree fubar to screw the players
    Last edited by CAPT MICKY D; 05-10-2016 at 06:12 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jg48 View Post
    plus the old hcb units were taken out of inventory and not being compensated for the removal the all mighty gree that breaks tos. You can not remove items with out compensation.
    which units were taken?

Post Count
    About the Alex's...

"Alex" is the default player name in all of GREE's games; there are tons of them.

If a player name violates the ToS language rules, or if it is reported for being offensive or innapropriate, the name will be changed to "Alex" by default. To change it from Alex to the name of one's choice will cost gold. They do name checks every so often. This has always been and probably always will be. (A long time ago, Crime City players used to have "Alex Attack Days" for the fun of it. It wasn't an official event, just something a forum member came up with since there are so many Alex's.) I like to target Alex.

The same rules apply to faction names, but the faction name will be manually changed to something like "Happy Unicorns" for example, since there is not a default faction name... and I'm not 100% sure, but I think all factions need to have a unique name. IOW, there cannot be two factions exactly named "Alex".

And, now you know.
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vile lynn View Post
    about the alex's...

"alex" is the default player name in all of gree's games; there are tons of them.

If a player name violates the tos language rules, or if it is reported for being offensive or innapropriate, the name will be changed to "alex" by default. To change it from alex to the name of one's choice will cost gold. They do name checks every so often. This has always been and probably always will be. (a long time ago, crime city players used to have "alex attack days" for the fun of it. It wasn't an official event, just something a forum member came up with since there are so many alex's.) i like to target alex.

The same rules apply to faction names, but the faction name will be manually changed to something like "happy unicorns" for example, since there is not a default faction name... And i'm not 100% sure, but i think all factions need to have a unique name. Iow, there cannot be two factions exactly named "alex".

And, now you know.
    seems unlikely???... Last event had very few if any alex names and now some members have every name as alex? So you're saying in the time since the last hc boss gree went thru and flagged hundreds, thousands or millions of names? Due to them being inappropriate or violated rules? If so, what a waste of priorities and effort; with all the game issues gree chose to "fix" that?????????? Ludicrous, insane and a slap in the face of all mw players. All i can say is wow(clean version)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    About the Alex's...

"Alex" is the default player name in all of GREE's games; there are tons of them.

If a player name violates the ToS language rules, or if it is reported for being offensive or innapropriate, the name will be changed to "Alex" by default. To change it from Alex to the name of one's choice will cost gold. They do name checks every so often. This has always been and probably always will be. (A long time ago, Crime City players used to have "Alex Attack Days" for the fun of it. It wasn't an official event, just something a forum member came up with since there are so many Alex's.) I like to target Alex.

The same rules apply to faction names, but the faction name will be manually changed to something like "Happy Unicorns" for example, since there is not a default faction name... and I'm not 100% sure, but I think all factions need to have a unique name. IOW, there cannot be two factions exactly named "Alex".

And, now you know.
    Know that Alex is the default name for a new player, but would banned players still be folded into the mix? That seems really unlikely. I do remember back when PUN players all changed their names to Alex for WD which was pretty darn funny but there is some thing more going on here.

Especially the sudden jump in player scores that I noted in another thread.

Now at this point I would be curios about three things,

1) those seeing this increase, did you use gold in the last HCB.
    2) are these Alex's playing or just fillers.
    3) are you seeing odd sudden jumps in a players score.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I Never trust anyone named Alex in this game.

There are many legitimate ALEXES in this game.

There are also many SUSPECT ALEXES, too.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Wow, you guys are really too deep into this.
    Line ID: clementine88

Banned
    Post Count
    Wow HCB day 1 was 4th on the list and everyone scored 0 points with 1 sec left and I finished 4th. My math said if everyone scores 0 all should finish 1st on day 1. But I guess it's gree * * * * Ed math.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    Wow HCB day 1 was 4th on the list and everyone scored 0 points with 1 sec left and I finished 4th. My math said if everyone scores 0 all should finish 1st on day 1. But I guess it's gree * * * * Ed math.
    Another THEGREE value added feature, mate.

If the order was

Alex
    Bob
    Clarence
    Judith
    Sasquatch
    and all had ), if no one scored, then

1. Alex
    2. Bob
    3. Clarence
    4. Judith

They finish 1,2,3, 4.

Not THEGREE math, mate, THEGREE logic....LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL

LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Wow, you guys are really too deep into this.
    So many Alex's is very noticeable especially since it wasn't so apparent in prior HB events. Your explanation of where they come from makes sense but why so many players are facing an Alex this go around does not. Don't think anyone can be faulted when they notice something like this and question what's behind it. If anything it might slightly validate the post by that guy in the other thread about the carrot. I said slightly...