Thread: Chrome implants

Chrome implants

Did a little math on Grees newest öffer"

CHROME IMPLANTS

starts at 45%, highest possible is 200%

its not clear howmany ranks there are, but rank 2 is 70% and you need 3x45% to get there

lets give Gree the benefit of the doubt and assume 50% of all crates you buy for 500 gold give a print ( it will more likely be lower )

the 25% jump from 45 to 70 indicates there are 7 or 8 ranks
    lets give Gree again the benefit of the doubt and assume there are only 5 ranks

you will still need 3x3x3x3x3=243 of the same prints to get to 200%
    thats with my "best scenario"486 crates x500gold = 243000 gold which is the equivalent of about 700 dollars when you buy it on a sale

for 1 implant

now lets do the math again on a more realistic way

1 out of 6 crates give a print

there are 7 ranks

3x3x3x3x3x3x3=2187 of the same implants needed for a 200%
    2187x6 crates is 13122 crates
    13122x500gold is

thats about 18000 dollars of gold when bought on sale

for 1 200% implant

Gree...a question...

are you gone totally insane????????

what a joke, really
    Last edited by cherlock; 05-08-2016 at 05:38 PM.

Most likely your correct, they have always liked stacked odds.
    Early adopters of new stuff pay loads. For the advantages they get.
    Gree always fail to see the long term damage they do with this stuff.
    Sure they will make money in the short term and to them it's a great new addition to the game.
    Even if it was your first numbers, it sounds to much to me.
    The only reason I started playing again was because of the new campaigns and emerald keys which allows access to game levelling items, it may not be the top stuff but it was close.
    Now they do this and I think why bother, someone with the new commander upgrades and new items, most likely full personal boosts can destroy all I have in 15 minutes if they find my units.
    Sure they will leave me my bases but they can destroy 2 weeks work. It isn't the end of the world but it's very annoying.

I will also say opening new worlds has always had negative effects on older worlds, and I listen to the beached whales in my world, they are not happy they feel the water beached them. There worlds dried up around them. they invested in the game and now there investments are not being rewarded.

At some point Gree your going to have to offer players a way forward, in these worlds.

I think they just threw it in there without giving it much thought. Much like everything they added lately. Most of it is pure junk and you dont need a degree in math to realize that it's totally not worth it. Like doing the "Commander Upgrade Campaign" a gazillion times to get one (1) veteran training.

Also the bundle "sales" where they lower the price by 40% but at the same time strip away 40% of the contents. Buy a Porche on 40% sale but you actually get a Toyota Prius. Pfffft.

Edit: And the "Chromeprinted Crate" is missing from the store so there is no way to get the implants anymore. Maybe someone did the math after all :-)
    Last edited by ThisGameSucks; 05-12-2016 at 02:30 PM.

They thing we are all donkeys that are going to try to walk towards the carrot tied to the end of a stick dangling in front of our faces.

Some of us can see the stick, and the cliff face we are about to walk off.
    Only players with more money than sence are going to spend in my world.

My guess it has less than 200 players in it right now.
    Cross world events offers some excuse but what has that event got to do with the actual game, it's more a mini game within the game, to try and cover up the fact we have no actual players to battle with in normal game play.
    A player 5 levels higher than me. with 5x the power rating I have. teleported in and destroyed 2 weeks work ( they got lucky my units had just landed from a long travel). They were surprised I complained.
    The fact I had no units to do anything with in campaigns or any events for a few days was not their problem I was within the 5 level rule.
    And they wonder why everyone has quit.....