How to make ka great again

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to make ka great again

Post Count

How to make ka great again

Hi guys,
    Thought I would make this newsh post on my thoughts on how to make Ka ok again (I realize not all will agree, just putting up some ideas.)

1, Stop with the endless itlq and box events, I feel that the way with haste prizes is a good idea, just hate redoing straight way once event finishes, give ppl a break (both ur programers and players will thank u)

2, Address the server issues and prize issues

3, Bring a reward system for gem spenders (like some sort of VIP system, u spend so much cash, you get rewarded with say potions, items, boxes etc etc each time you log in (but the more you spend the better or more items you get)

4, Bring back the health potion in crafting store, this was a great idea while it lasted, drop rate was correct, gives free players a chance to do, plus makes it tempting for them to spend cash.

5, Bring back pvp (know this is in works, but how about an update)

6, How about giving gems away when things do go wrong (know it costs u, but spreads the good will and you might find ppl more willing to spend)

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by stooper View Post

6, How about giving gems away when things do go wrong (know it costs u, but spreads the good will and you might find ppl more willing to spend)

The sad part is that giving us something as compensation doesn't cost Gree anything. Gems, units, potions, equipment, etc are make believe. There is zero cost involved for Gree. This is what's so sad about Gree's customer "service". It doesn't cost them anything to try to keep us happy. This is making me rethink my KA spending.
    Purple Squirrel

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by stooper View Post
    Hi guys,
    Thought I would make this newsh post on my thoughts on how to make Ka ok again (I realize not all will agree, just putting up some ideas.)

1, Stop with the endless itlq and box events, I feel that the way with haste prizes is a good idea, just hate redoing straight way once event finishes, give ppl a break (both ur programers and players will thank u)

2, Address the server issues and prize issues

3, Bring a reward system for gem spenders (like some sort of VIP system, u spend so much cash, you get rewarded with say potions, items, boxes etc etc each time you log in (but the more you spend the better or more items you get)

4, Bring back the health potion in crafting store, this was a great idea while it lasted, drop rate was correct, gives free players a chance to do, plus makes it tempting for them to spend cash.

5, Bring back pvp (know this is in works, but how about an update)

Thanks for the feedback stooper!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IPassButter View Post
    Thanks for the feedback stooper!
    I am sorry ipassbutter but that is funny. Only focused on events when others post regarding the service and building relationships along with the issues with the game we would like fixed before moving to new quests and changes to the game you delete the posts.

Again only proving the point many have said that this affects Gree so everyone is on it, but when it affects members you discard us like trash.

Please get back to basics and fix the wrongs before moving onto new items. Customers and programming would be a good start.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How about just getting the game to load in a reasonable amount of time, and stop having 30 seconds of "spinning" when trying to do something in the game. That would make life much better for us players.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War player View Post
    How about just getting the game to load in a reasonable amount of time, and stop having 30 seconds of "spinning" when trying to do something in the game. That would make life much better for us players.
    Remember war player, it is not about us, never will be, we suggest, we ask questions, we supply our pain and we recommend, then we get angry, I missed the manual that says this is how a customer is to be treated.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Please reduce the number of mobs we have to kill in iltqs per level.
    Instead of 30 kill 1 mob with higher energy.
    This will save time and make better attack worth.
    The Red Baron TRB

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I would not support 4 unless it was done in such a way that did not require farming. Farming is the worst. We need to lower the time requirements.

I do think eb needs to become drastically less tedious, Please go back to 100 bosses and the old version of legendary. Make it so that more than a few can complete legendary.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Most players would support 4. They did it a lot when it was available, and yes it required some farming.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Of course they do it if its available - they have no choice or they fall further behind - but over the long hall putting in features that require farming to stay current will drive away many players.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I don't agree. There was quite a bit complaining when they took away the ability to craft/farm potions. It was very popular by most players.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    1) less repetition
    2) fix bugs ( fixing the sort feature in COK was a start.
    3) update crafting (potions , energy ect...)
    4) don't raise epic boss health 2x more than value of items bought with cash offer .
    5) dates next to events - for Pete's sake what is the difficulty with this
    6) another raid boss level ultimate
    7)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Things that involve the need for constant farming break the game, regardless of whether this is clear to most people in the beginning. Give it a week and it will be real obvious why it sucks, remember when trials were constantly needed? It was horrible. We all have real lives too. Most players, and especially gemmers, I know want to continue to play with less time requirements.

My biggest recommendation is to reduce war times. I would love a single day 24 hour war (with 1 hour battles) every four weeks. War is getting extremely tedious.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The 'hardcore' boss event in MW has introduced an interesting twist on an old/boring event. Please do this in KA - it's quite a rush getting towards the end of a day and there's a proper battle brewing.

It's not perfect but is the most fun event

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rutty View Post
    The 'hardcore' boss event in MW has introduced an interesting twist on an old/boring event. Please do this in KA - it's quite a rush getting towards the end of a day and there's a proper battle brewing.

It's not perfect but is the most fun event
    We're actively looking into this. Stay tuned.