Shaker Bomb 10% Influence Increase

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Shaker Bomb 10% Influence Increase

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Thumbs down Shaker Bomb 10% Influence Increase

Anyone else spend the amount of half a car to get it via crates, only to get it again in SA, and finding out it didnīt stack?

I donīt spend big, but on this one I did, 7500 Gold is a lot of money for me, so feel pretty much cheated that I canīt get a refund. Ohh well we all know better :-(

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I agree 100%

Post Count
    If you ever find yourself spending what can be described as "a lot of money for me" to obtain an item in crime city, your problem is not the game. I would suggest not doing that.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungho View Post
    Anyone else spend the amount of half a car to get it via crates, only to get it again in SA, and finding out it didnīt stack?

I donīt spend big, but on this one I did, 7500 Gold is a lot of money for me, so feel pretty much cheated that I canīt get a refund. Ohh well we all know better :-(
    Apparently not all of us :-(

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I find it quite amazing how we are treated as paying customers, I would understand if the item would get obsolete within a year, but not a few weeks. Ethical it's just pretty low, and support are really not helping with their answers that don't answer the subject at all, I'm quite sure they are robots.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungho View Post
    I find it quite amazing how we are treated as paying customers, I would understand if the item would get obsolete within a year, but not a few weeks. Ethical it's just pretty low, and support are really not helping with their answers that don't answer the subject at all, I'm quite sure they are robots.
    They could legally pull the plug right after you bought 50 vaults and there's nothing "legal" you can do about it. If you have or are thinking about buying gold that's one of the few things you need to know. That an item becomes "obsolete" or "less exclusive/elite" should be the least of your concern and the fact that it does bother you so much should maybe give you a reason to stop and think about what you're doing.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    And they dont stack.
    Terrible...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    Apparently not all of us :-(
    7.5k gold too here. 1nd the answer are ; they dont stack

Bored
    I give up the crate.....

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Speaking of stacking, do theSyn Daily rewards for Epic Boss stack?
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I don't know why you guys are talking down to him. It was his choice. And he feels ripped off. Justifiably. I personally didn't do the crates but understood immediately when I got it for nothing.

If you guys are so above this, then why the eff you on their forum talking about it?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by POW! View Post
    I don't know why you guys are talking down to him. It was his choice. And he feels ripped off. Justifiably. I personally didn't do the crates but understood immediately when I got it for nothing.

If you guys are so above this, then why the eff you on their forum talking about it?
    I don't get why you're complaining... if you're so above it then why the eff you on their(?) forum talking about it?
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post
    Speaking of stacking, do the Syn Daily rewards for Epic Boss stack?
    Yes, they stack... for now.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    I find it amusing that "contempt of mod" gets a ban without warning whether there was actually a TOS violation or not, but encouraging people to actually cost the company money in a way that also gets you a competitive advantage in the game (free gold) gets ignored.

Priorities, I guess.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree with this post 100%... I buy gold for events here and there but when I saw an IP MOD up for grabs I went for it. It was exciting and fun to obtain.
    I agree giving it virtually for free to everyone in a syndicate only a few weeks later is a slap in the face.
    If it had been a year later at least the people who dropped so much gold (10k for me) would have possibly gotten an advantage from it. But instead what did we get 1 battle with it?
    Lesson learned on my part for sure.