Well, this is where I'm at.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Well, this is where I'm at.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Well, this is where I'm at.

Stopped finishing box events a while back
    Now I can't finish LTQ's. With new requirements I can barely get normal done.
    Now, I can't finish EB, not even level 150
    Can finish building quests, but I don't see that quest. Maybe it's coming.

RB and War are all that's left for me. I do spend gems, but not heavy.

I don't think I'm the weakest player out there, and I'm about to quit. Why stay and play? What will other players do?

Post Count
    This is a question that only you can answer for yourself. I know many people are in the same position, including me.

Gree is good at one thing - making money. They push events that require gems to finish, and we play them. Is it worth your money to finish their events? Is this "game" worth your time?

I am playing for free until enough of you out there stop buying gems and they shut this thing down.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yup. Same here. Gree is smart. They are giving out like 3 times as many attack bonus vs defense. So even small potatoes can hit big targets at war with conquest boost. Very smart move there Gree. Now that pretty much anyone can hit anyone (with a few exceptions of course), that gives players less incentive to quit. You will notice that attack bonuses are easy to come by now and defense bonuses usually require some amount of gems. But even then, it's too late. I saw many players with 3-4 times atk vs their def in war. That's how crazy it has become.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I'm in the UK so no longer do much on LTQ, box events suck and don't do EB as like you War Player I'm in the same boat however the guilds are why we still play, I don't care to finish a quest it would mean constant tap tap tap, I have a family and Gree lets me see more and more of them so it's all good. It's your choice to play I'm not that strong but as said with all conquest attack I hit a lvl 250 in every guild except RK and have to settle with a lvl 241 lol

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War player View Post
    Stopped finishing box events a while back
    Now I can't finish LTQ's. With new requirements I can barely get normal done.
    Now, I can't finish EB, not even level 150
    Can finish building quests, but I don't see that quest. Maybe it's coming.

RB and War are all that's left for me. I do spend gems, but not heavy.

I don't think I'm the weakest player out there, and I'm about to quit. Why stay and play? What will other players do?
    I am in the same boat as you my friend
    ILTQs only finish Normal when possible and if enough time on the event

Box events, I have a good cooldown boost and can now open every 35 minutes, but No thanks, when I could only open every 50 minutes I use to get to 7/8 items on antiquary and use some gems to see if I get lucky, and get to 8/10, or 9/10 tokens......................with the "updated" boxes, I was only getting 4 units and maybe 8 or 9 tokens out of 25 (now 30)................So now I do not bother with events\

EB, only do Guild kills, so sometimes I get to kill 60 or 70 mobs during the event, as the indi goals usually give useless boost

Buildings, yes I can finish them, sometimes with a little gem if final prize is worth it

RB still a fun event than many players still enjoy.................that means that GREEdy will soon GREE-up that event

3 day WAR events every 19 days are still somewhat fun..............any other war event SUCKS