Changes to LT Unit Sets and Crates

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Changes to LT Unit Sets and Crates

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count

Changes to LT Unit Sets and Crates

Salutations Kings and Queens of Kingdom Age!

We’ve got a couple exciting changes to announce for our crates and LT sets! You will see these changes in the following upcoming events:

05/02 to 05/09
    Jubilant Jewels LT Set

05/02 to 05/04
    Flying Dutchman Crate

We’re adding tiers to both of these events. That means 3 different power tiers for three different crates and 3 different LT sets.

Low power LT set
    Medium Power LT set
    High Power LT set

Low Power Crate
    Medium Power Crate
    High Power Crate

You may have noticed some new recipes under the new “misc” tab in the crafting workshop. This new tab was introduced in version 3.4.9 of the client. These new recipes require different stones to craft.

Amber Stone
    Cuprite Stone
    Lapis Stone

These stones are obtained by participating in the above events. The stones you receive correspond with the power tiers at which you choose to participate.

Low power -> Amber Stone
    Medium Power -> Cuprite Stone
    High Power -> Lapis Stone

You can also craft lower tier stones into higher tier stones:

2x Amber Stone -> 1x Cuprite Stone
    2x Cuprite Stone -> 1x Lapis Stone

This means much more flexibility and many more options for how and at which power tier players choose to participate in these events. These changes will also offer more value for participating than similar events in the past.

Check out the goal list for new goals built around the new structures.

We hope you enjoy the changes we’ve made and thanks for playing Kingdom Age!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Sounds like we need to depend on random luck.

No thanks
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Will Europe be worse off as per norn, thanks for the changes I'm glad you try, let's hope it's tested correctly and if it's drops its a reasonable rate. Just to recap in UK no longer bother with EB, LTQ only really war and RB you have killed the other events for me so hopefully I won't get screwed on this new set up as I don't live in one side of the world

Post Count
    So the new crafting event is gem only??
    I'm not a gem free player - but no.... Thx for that but you can keep this as long as you make all other events impossible, especially for Europe.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So if I understand this correctly you have taken an event most players skip because its just gem spending and added more luck to it????

You have lost your minds.

It is apparent that your management ha made a decision to target only those most addicted huge spenders and get the max out of them rather than trying to entice a broader base to spend a little or at least stay interested. This is a serious death knell.

The most painfully amusing part is posting this like it's some exciting new development; patronizing us as if we are stupid children.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IPassButter View Post
    Salutations Kings and Queens of Kingdom Age!

We’ve got a couple exciting changes to announce for our crates and LT sets! You will see these changes in the following upcoming events:

05/02 to 05/09
    Jubilant Jewels LT Set

05/02 to 05/04
    Flying Dutchman Crate

We’re adding tiers to both of these events. That means 3 different power tiers for three different crates and 3 different LT sets.

Low power LT set
    Medium Power LT set
    High Power LT set

Low Power Crate
    Medium Power Crate
    High Power Crate

You may have noticed some new recipes under the new “misc” tab in the crafting workshop. This new tab was introduced in version 3.4.9 of the client. These new recipes require different stones to craft.

Amber Stone
    Cuprite Stone
    Lapis Stone

These stones are obtained by participating in the above events. The stones you receive correspond with the power tiers at which you choose to participate.

Low power -> Amber Stone
    Medium Power -> Cuprite Stone
    High Power -> Lapis Stone

You can also craft lower tier stones into higher tier stones:

2x Amber Stone -> 1x Cuprite Stone
    2x Cuprite Stone -> 1x Lapis Stone

This means much more flexibility and many more options for how and at which power tier players choose to participate in these events. These changes will also offer more value for participating than similar events in the past.

Check out the goal list for new goals built around the new structures.

We hope you enjoy the changes we’ve made and thanks for playing Kingdom Age!

THANKS, BUT NO THANKS!!!! I'll PASS ON THIS AND ALL EVENTS... IVE GONE FREE AND WILL JUST DO BOSS KILLS FOR GUILD AND WARS

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I guess we can expect programming issues with something we currently do. Each new change causes something else to go wrong. Instead of spending time on new events, fix the problems first. This event seems to be just an added feature for more revenue as others stop spending on events you have ruined. Thanks for nothing.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    So if I understand this correctly you have taken an event most players skip because its just gem spending and added more luck to it????

You have lost your minds.

It is apparent that your management ha made a decision to target only those most addicted huge spenders and get the max out of them rather than trying to entice a broader base to spend a little or at least stay interested. This is a serious death knell.

The most painfully amusing part is posting this like it's some exciting new development; patronizing us as if we are stupid children.
    LMAO. This is exactly my thoughts, said in a much better way than the way I've tried to say it multiple times.

I seriously think this is some,type of social experiment to see how bad a company can treat its customers and still have them spend THOUSANDS of dollars based on their addiction.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There's a quest to craft crates but as usual it's nowhere to be found. Please fix.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryosaeba View Post
    There's a quest to craft crates but as usual it's nowhere to be found. Please fix.
    We are aware of the issue and currently investigating.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Is this the same process as when we send in tickets for a problem encountered during game play (losing energy, missing skill points, etc,)? If so, then the investigation will fall into a black hole, never to be seen nor heard from again, and definitely not in time for players to complete the event in a timely fashion. Thanks again for delivering a flawed/non-working product to your customers.

Sweet {T} aka Trillian @ GoV

Post Count
    We have decided to remove the crafting goals for this event. Triple versions of the tiered crates can now be found in the special store. Collection goals still exist for the tiered crate event.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Gree is in love with random events. They want to rip off as many peeps as they can. 4% chance of a "rare".

I occasionally buy the limited time units for a set number of gems, but I won't play this losing game.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good old Gree hypes us up with a new quest then shoot it down just to disappoint. At least they are consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Gree is in love with random events. They want to rip off as many peeps as they can. 4% chance of a "rare".
    Don't forget that 4% is spread out to 5 items as well. So in reality, it's more like less then 1%. But you know, people love to gamble.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Event has no challenge and is based off luck, no need to participate as it requires gems only to attempt and complete event. Completion will require many, many mountains of gems based on luck and no guarantee your gems will be spent wisely to complete event. Flipping insane Gree. Stop with luck based events and begin fixing the issues with the current events. By the way my post called it before release, programming errors that had issues. You fix these quickly when it affects revenue, why not show some good faith and fix the many issues that affect us.