New iltq mobs cranked up

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New iltq mobs cranked up

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

New iltq mobs cranked up

Now that we are all upset about the eb health increase that exceeds all the bonuses this cycle, you release an ILTQ with the energy requirements cranked way up. Nice to kick us when we are down.

Why would we gem for more bonuses that you will quickly make worthless???

This game is a joke.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow +2% energy regen is absolutely worthless as you do not receive anything unless you have enough percentage points to affect energy. You give this reward and increase substantially the mobs! Are flipping crazy, strike that, we know your insane. However many of us are not insane and will not spend gems on this event as you want us to. Sure you will have some that will, many of us long time members are tired of trying to get ahead through spending and hard work, only for you to double everything to be harder immediately, no reward for buying items in your game, only to get flipped in the rear.

Your mindset of, oh wait, we have too many completing this quest so next go round we must make it difficult is asinine. One of your mods even said only one or two should complete a certain quest, that is just wrong for those that spend and work hard to have the best you have to offer. Unfortunately what you have been offering does not keep up with the difficulty levels you have increased. You have to give us a flipping chance.

change flipping to a more appropriate word.

Post Count
    Many of my guild members used a few refills to finish haste in the last ILTQs - with the new energy requirements no one will use any more refills.
    Of course there will always be some player that will gem through this LTQ, but like said before, it would be better for the game to get a few gems from many player than many from few.....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Worse than the anger is the dead silence that went across the game chats. Especially on top of the EB increase. You are killing this game just as it started to seem slightly revitalized. If this is your plan just pull the plug...

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It looks like we're back to the "old style" ILTQs again. Finish Normal, then relax. Of course, last week I may have tried for the 2% EB attack, but since the EB just had a 19+% increase in health, that's not a useful boost anymore.

As we get more and more events that are too hard / time consuming / expensive to complete, maybe we can find things to do in RL that are more fun and important.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    As we get more and more events that are too hard / time consuming / expensive to complete, maybe we can find things to do in RL that are more fun and important.
    I have already done that. I expect many more to follow.

There are 2 options for us. We can play and spend to finish everything, or stop paying money to play a flawed game. Your choice, folks. Support the overlord for top war rankings or play for free with people that you like.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Metsrock9931 View Post
    Wow +2% energy regen is absolutely worthless as you do not receive anything unless you have enough percentage points to affect energy. You give this reward and increase substantially the mobs! Are flipping crazy

change flipping to a more appropriate word.
    I'm still a bit sleepy, but I think that 2% increase in Energy will give us 1 energy every 16.5 minutes. There are 4260 minutes in the 71 hours of this ILTQ, so that gives us another 258 energy over the 71 hours. Wow! We can kill one more Herioc 20/20 mob with that much energy.

If it was +2 energy, we would feel pretty happy, but that would only be 8520 more energy, which STILL wouldn't be enough to complete this quest for the Heroic Haste awards.

Gree is indeed flipping crazy!
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    And with this increase in the LTQ the starting time has become a problem for europe again - if you can not (or don't want to) start the LTQ at midnight you lose another full energy bar which makes it nearly impossible to get the 2nd or 3rd haste in normal without using refills.
    When you feel treaten like that most of our europe-members are not willing to spend any gems at all. So again: Please reduce the amount of needed energy again or start haste with the first killed mob

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well, we go back to trying to finish only Normal ILTQ, and ignoring, Begginers, heroic and even Haste
    and If lucky I will have enough energy to finish Normal, which I doubt since the stupid amount of Mobs you need to kill

was told that 13/15 was 19 mobs
    and that 14/15 was 23 mobs

with the fact that some events were getting good and now are back to what they were
    I am incline to believe that the Management was on holidays and that is why we were getting better events.................but it seems they are back to "work" and making sure events are stupid once again

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    I'm still a bit sleepy, but I think that 2% increase in Energy will give us 1 energy every 16.5 minutes. There are 4260 minutes in the 71 hours of this ILTQ, so that gives us another 258 energy over the 71 hours. Wow! We can kill one more Herioc 20/20 mob with that much energy.

If it was +2 energy, we would feel pretty happy, but that would only be 8520 more energy, which STILL wouldn't be enough to complete this quest for the Heroic Haste awards.

Gree is indeed flipping crazy!
    Seconds do not decrease and energy is not increased with the boost. It is absolutely worthless. My newest account has no +1's energy boost because none has been offered. However it does have 36% energy regen, each new account starts at +3 energy, if a 36% boost is used then it should be +4 energy, but it still only receives +3 per minute. Also some of my newer accounts have +40 or more that receives +3 and +4 at times but not always. This boost is totally flawed. Not to mention when it does work that a server error pops up and reduces all your energy that was being applied by the +4. They know of this problem but will not fix it. Many tickets have been sent in and the response is always "it is working as it should". That is a flipping lie as usual. Server errors and boost not being applied as they are supposed to is not working as it should. Nothing but lies and no accountability of their actions.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    IMO with all the increases Gree has done and knowing the boost or nonus gained previously are useless, why even bother to do iltq if you know it will be more time spent n frustration, just use the time as Purple said n enjoy the time off to be with loved ones and friends ����������