Recycle values. Old vs New

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Recycle values. Old vs New

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Recycle values. Old vs New

Why did you drop the recycle values so much after the last glitch? I understand you might drop them a little bit but it seems like you completely diminished the values from old to new.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Was this on purpose or an ill effect from trying to fix the glitch?

Last edited by fatbodychris; 04-27-2016 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Added different links

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Because like everything else around it was super inflated. If they would just make it to where you could buy units in any amount you want it wouldn't really matter too much.
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Because like everything else with this game they brake and don't fix

Banned
    Post Count
    They are punishing us for their so called valor glitch.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    They can reduce the valor for those loot item /indestrucible units. But for the cash value, a 100m stats loot item should worth at least 100M in cash.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    They should keep the original values of the units that gets rewarded from events.

They should only reduce the recycle value on units you can buy in the store.

And leave alone the recycle value on other units you earned from doing LTQ and WD and FL and bosses.

Hightower, any thoughts?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree with what rollinz has said but getting an insane amount of valor for a unit bought with cash doesn't make sense. Why should recycling units paid for in cash to earn valor and buy 3000+ valor units to over inflate your stats be easy? I get it, there are problems with the game and everyone wants what they feel they are owed but getting instant stats for nothing does not make for good gameplay. If you think it does than why bother playing if you just want to be handed everything.